Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I think Doutzen, Carol, Lily Cole, and Jeisa are the best looking models on the runway because they're curvier. The skinny ones make the clothes look bad and don't look attractive at all. The only thing they're good for is haute couture.

I think it's more important the body structure - proportion rather then if you are a little curvier ot not. All high fahsion models are thin even the curviest ones compare to normal people. They all have perfect proportions, becouse if they did't they wouldn't be models in the first place. Some have just a bit more meat and other are thinner but both can look perfect. For example Freja, she's thin but she still has a great body, Behati she has a bit more meat but still a great body, they both have perfect bodies, same with Bianca - thin bur not anorexic thin. And like you said ,Doutzy, Jeisa , Carol they do have more meat compare to like Natasha but so what they have the perfect proportions & still great bodies. Daria it's neither curvier model neither too thin, she's just long and lean .I think she has perfect model body.

Snejana is 1 exception thought.. She just has bones and skin that is all...She's not a natural thin looking..