Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

idk spanish either but here goes..

Doutzen Kroes, ¿the new angel of Victory' s Secrets?

Gisele has been cut the wings, but that opens the door of the sky to other good-looking women so that join with this celestial cut and the runways know a new angel. To replace the Brazilian they had shuffles themselves various names, above all of some model youths that already they form part of the traditional runway of Victory' s Secrets, nevertheless, the rumors are increasingly more strong and they incline in favor of a German.

Doutzen Kroes could be it elected by the God to be hung the wings and to occupy the place that the beautiful Gisele left empty. Doutzen has appeared in prestigious magazines as Vogue, Harper' s Bazaar and I Number, for which its experience is not to be disdained and its career seems to go in ascent. Even it has a curiosity in her, since was rejected by Gucci to participate in one of its campaigns ¡by be too fat!

Nevertheless, I believe that as the angel its work would be to exploit those curves and sensuality. Its golden hair contrasts with their skin tostada and its clear eyes offer him an expression between girl and woman. Gisele is irreplaceable, but in certain form Doutzen is figured me to her, in a form of exotic beauty.

^^^^isnt that what they meant?

idk spanish either but here goes..

Doutzen Kroes, ¿the new angel of Victory' s Secrets?

Gisele has been cut the wings, but that opens the door of the sky to other good-looking women so that join with this celestial cut and the runways know a new angel. To replace the Brazilian they had shuffles themselves various names, above all of some model youths that already they form part of the traditional runway of Victory' s Secrets, nevertheless, the rumors are increasingly more strong and they incline in favor of a German.

Doutzen Kroes could be it elected by the God to be hung the wings and to occupy the place that the beautiful Gisele left empty. Doutzen has appeared in prestigious magazines as Vogue, Harper' s Bazaar and I Number, for which its experience is not to be disdained and its career seems to go in ascent. Even it has a curiosity in her, since was rejected by Gucci to participate in one of its campaigns ¡by be too fat!

Nevertheless, I believe that as the angel its work would be to exploit those curves and sensuality. Its golden hair contrasts with their skin tostada and its clear eyes offer him an expression between girl and woman. Gisele is irreplaceable, but in certain form Doutzen is figured me to her, in a form of exotic beauty.

^^^^isnt that what they meant?

yeah indeed i didn't read it carefully

suckers

She's too "fat" for the modelling business, and that is really, really sad. And I don't think she'll become a new angel since she has this L'Oréal contract... They already have a problem with Adriana and Maybelline :/

thats sad!!!

But I've heared a ramour that Adriana will leave VS as well. But I do not believe that though

BTW what's the problem then, only that one cosmetics VS ad?

i don't think there should be problems, she just couldn't model VS make up.