Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

thank you sooo much!! so gorgeous! :hell yea!:

to be frank, i dont think she should tone down her career just so that a couple of people feel cool talking about her. i understand that you want her to remain just an up and coming model or whatever so that you can talk about her without other people really understanding what your saying, but shes finally getting the attention she deserves. who cares if its commercial? shes taken over the high fashion world already, now its time for her to become a household name.

shes already got loreal which means shes on her way to becoming a household name anyway. girls cant do high fashion for the rest of thier lives. so why not let her get commercial and make some serious money, for gods sake, we know she deserves it. shes drop dead gorgeous and down to earth, we need someone like that in the spotlight.

and look at all the vs angels! they went commercial and look at them! most have subforums.. meaning lots of fans!

and honestly, if your a real fan.. you wouldnt care how popular she is getting because it means you get to see more of her, more pictures, more interviews! :whistle:

thank you sooo much!! so gorgeous! :hell yea!:

to be frank, i dont think she should tone down her career just so that a couple of people feel cool talking about her. i understand that you want her to remain just an up and coming model or whatever so that you can talk about her without other people really understanding what your saying, but shes finally getting the attention she deserves. who cares if its commercial? shes taken over the high fashion world already, now its time for her to become a household name.

shes already got loreal which means shes on her way to becoming a household name anyway. girls cant do high fashion for the rest of thier lives. so why not let her get commercial and make some serious money, for gods sake, we know she deserves it. shes drop dead gorgeous and down to earth, we need someone like that in the spotlight.

and look at all the vs angels! they went commercial and look at them! most have subforums.. meaning lots of fans!

and honestly, if your a real fan.. you wouldnt care how popular she is getting because it means you get to see more of her, more pictures, more interviews! :whistle:

I don't say I wanna feel cool talking about her. But commercial is just .. hmm it's for dumb people you know? I don't mean Doutzen is dumb, but the people who are interested in commercial stuff are usually the most annoying people I've ever met. Besides commercial looks very cheap and the VS angels are not really bothering me .. You see, I love art, fashion is art. But commercial stuff ain't art. That's why I would like to see Doutzen stay high-fashion, she doesn't have to work for the money anymore.. And I would rather see her quit modelling in a few years and remain someone with an arty elegance than a commercial model with whom you get slapped in the face everywhere you turn.

I ain't a real fan anymore btw.. And I don't care what she does, I mean it's her choice, but I wouldn't do it that way, and because I like her (not in a fan-ish way) I would prefer to see her do the high-fashion bussiness untill the end.

oh i understand you, as a fine arts major, its clear i love art as well... i would love to see her in amazing editorials and on the couture runway, but i think its pretty clear to see that shes kind of past that. shes at cannes representing loreal and is basically slapping you in the face when you walk down the makeup aisle. it seems a little too late to be hoping that she remains only high fashion.

but we all have our opinions on the situation.. were not all going to agree, to each their own

I love Doutzen & I love her doing high fashion and would want her to keep on, but guess what that's not gonna continue forever either you like it or not she is probably gonna be huge comercial model (wait Natalia V stopped doing runway and was face of Loreal BUT she was the face of CK and still continued doing high fashion editorils like every single month she probably has hundrets of them and continues to) becouse she does have that star quality and presence.