Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I would also like to see some videos and agree this is the perfect time for her to be putting out videos. Maybe she's not good at doing that on her own? I

also agree she has someone at least help her, if not a whole production team, but I know I would have no idea how to make a video and it's not like she's 17, shes a mom of 2 and at least 30 something right? I'm going to look that up in just a second. 

I love that her and Candice are doing something together, but those Etro clothes are ugly! 

A lot of people are backlashing Doutzen because of her last post saying "thank you, Coronavirus" on Instagram... When I saw that post, OH MY GOD what a disappointment, I got her point (because of course there a lesson in this situation), but she used some wrong words and in the wrong moment.

I'm glad that she deleted that shit and now she apologized!

20 minutes ago, Mille Backer said:

A lot of people are backlashing Doutzen because of her last post saying "thank you, Coronavirus" on Instagram... When I saw that post, OH MY GOD what a disappointment, I got her point (because of course there a lesson in this situation), but she used some wrong words and in the wrong moment.

I'm glad that she deleted that shit and now she apologized!

well, must had some kind of context for sure!

Honestly as much as I like Doutzen, she EFFED it up real bad when she posted that video and subsequently it could've been a career suicide move but she's already established. It was in poor taste just with the "Thank you Coronavirus" shown before it was deleted.

The vitriol thrown at her is a little more intense but hopefully it's a humbling experience.

I did find it iffy that she posted the apology through her stories than creating a post for it, especially if she wants to truly learn.

I'm scared, because most of the people who are criticizing the video are Italians (Chiara back on her last post to comment "shame on you") and this can prevent her from getting some jobs there, since it's the market where she has the best chance of getting jobs, the best thing is for her to give a  time and wait for this crisis to end. I hope they don't cancel anything with her!

4 hours ago, horus said:

can someone explain to me please the context of the “Thank you coronavirus”?

Basically she thanked the Coronavirus for people having more time with the family, reducing pollution on the planet, etc. This is indeed a fact, but it could have been said in a better way and she could have empathized with the victims, because she didn't put herself in the place of those who lost family members... But I also cannot deny that they are exaggerating on reaction.

2 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

I'm scared, because most of the people who are criticizing the video are Italians (Chiara back on her last post to comment "shame on you") and this can prevent her from getting some jobs there, since it's the market where she has the best chance of getting jobs, the best thing is for her to give a  time and wait for this crisis to end. I hope they don't cancel anything with her!

Basically she thanked the Coronavirus for people having more time with the family, reducing pollution on the planet, etc. This is indeed a fact, but it could have been said in a better way and she could have empathized with the victims, because she didn't put herself in the place of those who lost family members... But I also cannot deny that they are exaggerating on reaction.

She fd up badly yss. But getting no jobs there is a consequence she could livw with. In fact I would love to see her retire when her kids go ro school and support them. Let us be honest. Dou and Sunnery probably have enough money for a lifetime now.

1 hour ago, victoriassecret_aut said:

She fd up badly yss. But getting no jobs there is a consequence she could livw with. In fact I would love to see her retire when her kids go ro school and support them. Let us be honest. Dou and Sunnery probably have enough money for a lifetime now.

just for a lifetime? lol

8 hours ago, victoriassecret_aut said:

I'm not worried about her financial situation, but for us fans who don't have much of her related to shows and campaigns, we will have even less if the worst happens!

People have said and done a lot worse and have been fine career-wise. She will be too. She's not a big enough celebrity for this to become a big news and have a big impact in the media.

However, it sadly speaks of her being a bit out of touch with the current world.

You know those headlines: "Celebrities! They're just like us!"?

Nope. They are so, so away from us, wrapped in their own bubble of privilege and luxury.