Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

she was so beautiful on that Valentino show. Valentino really showed her beauty in that show, she usually gets the ugliest clothes.

I wonder if what she posted has had some negative impact hence the silence. I mean, it wasn't really smart given that you are a nr 1 fashion model and italy is one

of THE fashion countries that give you work AAAND you post a "thank you corona" when they are having the worst case of corona. She should have given that post some thought.

Chiagra is really after her. she posted on her original post then when Doutzen deleted that post she posted another one under her post for sunnerys birthday. savage. idk maybe people

are too harsh. Doutzen isn't a naomi with comments. Doutzen doesn't on repeat throw insults meant to harm people. I think it was just a mistake and I hope people will move on. 

8 hours ago, wickedgame said:

she was so beautiful on that Valentino show. Valentino really showed her beauty in that show, she usually gets the ugliest clothes.

I wonder if what she posted has had some negative impact hence the silence. I mean, it wasn't really smart given that you are a nr 1 fashion model and italy is one

of THE fashion countries that give you work AAAND you post a "thank you corona" when they are having the worst case of corona. She should have given that post some thought.

Chiagra is really after her. she posted on her original post then when Doutzen deleted that post she posted another one under her post for sunnerys birthday. savage. idk maybe people

are too harsh. Doutzen isn't a naomi with comments. Doutzen doesn't on repeat throw insults meant to harm people. I think it was just a mistake and I hope people will move on. 

I'm pretty sure she had good intentions with her post and it was an insignificant mistake but i don’t get the point of people being mean to each other. I don’t know this Chiagra but i think human kind has more important things to discuss and plan than persecuting these kind of social media outbursts.

Thank you for posting that editorial, @Vogue Girl. I haven't seen that editorial in a long time, and I had only ever seen a few pictures of it. I like that you're posting old stuff because a lot of us haven't seen it.

I'm glad she looks normal in this, a lot of Vogue editorials have the models bendy all weirdly or jumping/running and it just looks dumb to me (Karlie K, who is one of my favorite models, had so many editorials like that and I don't like them). 

Patty Jenkins confirmed Wonder Woman 3 and Themyscira (amazons spin-off). 

I hope for Doutzen in WW 3 and especially in the amazons film, if she is confirmed it would be her chance to have a bigger role and gain visibility, that would bring her several jobs!

PS: Patty will not direct Themyscira.

8 hours ago, bump said:

Thank you for posting that editorial, @Vogue Girl. I haven't seen that editorial in a long time, and I had only ever seen a few pictures of it. I like that you're posting old stuff because a lot of us haven't seen it.

I'm glad she looks normal in this, a lot of Vogue editorials have the models bendy all weirdly or jumping/running and it just looks dumb to me (Karlie K, who is one of my favorite models, had so many editorials like that and I don't like them). 

You're very welcome, @bump for enjoyed to see this editorial & that cover is one of my faves of her and the whole magazine. I posted because i know than a another user upload this editorial & maybe the links of photos are broken.

Thank you @Hollander. I really enjoyed that video. Is that new, I'm guessing? I've never seen it before, but I love these type of videos. I liked the "My New York" videos that I can't remember who rpoduced, but I know Miranda and Behati both had a video in that series. This reminds me of that, just in Amsterdam. 

Doutzen is so likeable! It was so cute how excited she was to go grocery shopping. I wish I got that excited about stuff like that lol. That video is great! 

15 hours ago, Vogue Girl said:

You're very welcome, @bump for enjoyed to see this editorial & that cover is one of my faves of her and the whole magazine. I posted because i know than a another user upload this editorial & maybe the links of photos are broken.

I feel like a lot of older links are broken, and that's sad for people like me who never got to see the model's older work. I've seeen you posting in other threads as well, so thank you. 

3 hours ago, bump said:

I feel like a lot of older links are broken, and that's sad for people like me who never got to see the model's older work. I've seeen you posting in other threads as well, so thank you. 

You're very welcome again, @bump:flower: