Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

1 Cover would be enough instead of 3.
I like the one with yellow shirt but I dislike the moody grey background.
A sky blue background would be perfect for this cover + it would give me a 100% Summer feeling!

*It is time for Doutzen to score Vogue covers again because it's been over a year since her last International Vogue cover which she by the way shot in November or December 2013!!  :mad:

No, time has changed + Doutzens body is thin & tight again.

Cara is fat for a model and she's a Chanel/Fendi model & Chanel Spring Summer 2015 face Gisele Bundchens body is bigger and more muscular compared to Doutzens body.

I think her agent Mo Karadag is exaggerating when he said that Karl Lagerfeld is totally in love with Doutzen.

Or Karl lied ... or he quickly lost his interest in Doutzen.

Hopefully Karl puts her in one of his Fall Winter 15/16 campaigns or else I am gonna be a lil disappointed.

No, time has changed + Doutzens body is thin & tight again.

Cara is fat for a model and she's a Chanel/Fendi model & Chanel Spring Summer 2015 face Gisele Bundchens body is bigger and more muscular compared to Doutzens body.

I think her agent Mo Karadag is exaggerating when he said that Karl Lagerfeld is totally in love with Doutzen.

Or Karl lied ... or he quickly lost his interest in Doutzen.

Hopefully Karl puts her in one of his Fall Winter 15/16 campaigns or else I am gonna be a lil disappointed.

You have me with Cara but Gisele fat and muscular?? No way jose. Douzten has bigger thighs. Imo only....