Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen Kroes for Mercedes-Benz fashion week Berlin

With its commitment as a face of the Mercedes-Benz fashion week Berlin is Doutzen Kroes. Berlin Fashion Week will take place from 7 to 10 July 2015.

Dedicated as the main sponsor of the Berlin fashion week Mercedes-Benz Doutzen Kroes for a photo shootand a campaign video. The model was used by the French stylist and fashion editor Carlyne Cerf deDudzeele scene for the clip. The campaign video istitled "Hybrid by Nature" and shows Doutzen Kroes inan elegant mini black mini dress.

"I was once in Berlin and that was a long time ago", explains the Dutch model in the interview with a German newspaper. "I'm so happy that I can come back. I love the Berlin vibes. It's totally so European - I like." She also hope to be able to admire "a great fashion show" during the fashion week. For what designer she will decide this betrayed Doutzen Kroes in the interview but still not. 

Last year, actress Tilda Swinton was face of Mercedes-Benz fashion week Berlin. 2013 hired the automaker Doutzen Kroes former Victoria's secret colleague Karlie Kloss as a testimonial for the Berlin fashion week.

Vogue.de (Translate: Bing.Com) 

MB video is disappointing almost every way, but I am sure Doutzen got a lot of money from this campaign, after she left VS, Doutzen needs commercial work for money. Chanel would be great, but Mercedes Benz isn't too bad for her. Fingers crossed Doutzen will have High Fashion contracts soon, but now let's hope Berlin fashion week won't be as disappointing as campaign video.