Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Please don't start again with the stereotypes.

Why Russian? Doutzen is Dutch, so if she looks like a prostitute then she's a Dutch prostitute.

And I don't think she looks like one.

Don't sully the Dutch people's reputation by associating them with hookers. :persuazn:   Next people are going to say they like to smoke the marijuana drug!  Lies!

As for the W shoot I agree with Kiki that it is some interesting modeling from Barbs.  It also seems like there is roughly one big, sexy supermodel compilation shoot a year and that is cool that Barbara was a part of this one.  Previous ones were:

‘Las Majas’, Vogue Spain December 2012 (Y) (Y) (Y)(Best shoot ever)

‘The Goddesses’, Interview Magazine Sept. 2013 (Y)

‘Perfect Ten’, W Magazine March 2014 (not as sexy)

Fun fact: Doutzen has been in all 4.

Oh, nice observation.

I felt a lot of acting from the models. Irina came out as the most sincere. Doutzen seemed fierce when asked about the crush thing.

I hope I don't come out rude but I my jaw dropped when I saw the things she  did in the perfume commercial with Hunnam. It was the fact that she was kissing hunnam while being married and pregnant with belly with her second child....I think Doutzen has had to grow some thick skin in this fashion industry....was it all a rumor but did that boss of elle or vogue (the real devils wear prada boss) hate Doutzen and make her career harder. I think I read something about this.

I have never heard about that

It sounds like crap to me

I refuse to believe Anna hates Doutzen

Anna said: Doutzen is a more beautiful version of Angelina Jolie

Doutzen been many times in US Vogue for editorials etc. + 1 US Vogue cover in 2007

Giving her the main focus instead of her fav. model Caroline Trentini by putting Doutzen in the middle wearing a white dress and rest of the models wearing a blue dress

Doutzen got a 2 page interview while the rest of the girls got 1 page

12 months ago I saw a candid of Anna with pregnant Doutzen and Phyllon ... Anna was smiling and looking happy

I have never heard about that

It sounds like crap to me

I refuse to believe Anna hates Doutzen

Doutzen been many times in US Vogue for editorials etc. + 1 US Vogue cover in 2007

Giving her the main focus instead of her fav. model Caroline Trentini by putting Doutzen in the middle wearing a white dress and rest of the models wearing a blue dress

Doutzen got a 2 page interview while the rest of the girls got 1 page

12 months ago I saw a candid of Anna with pregnant Doutzen and Phyllon ... Anna was smiling and looking happy

ok false rumour then

Her agent sarah was right in the interview. What separates Doutzen from other girls is that she has an ability to make ppl fall in love with her. I can go weeks not seeing a picture of her and then when I see one I think "How can someone be so beutiful"....every.single.time.

Btw why did she have kids so early?

maybe the dj knocked her out not to lose her...

27... it's not so early for a first kid!

One part of the beauty of Doutzen is that she is who she is. She doesn't care about what people think of her choice. She wants kids, she wears no "fashion clothing" when she's not working, she don't want to be with VS anymore. She's a free spirit. She's perfect the way she is.

One part of the beauty of Doutzen is that she is who she is. She doesn't care about what people think of her choice. She wants kids, she wears no "fashion clothing" when she's not working, she don't want to be with VS anymore. She's a free spirit. She's perfect the way she is.

i can only love a frisian woman like her  :hehe:

I don't think that's true.

Jonathan Van Meter wrote an article on the cover models titled "Hit Girls" for US Vogue May 2007 issue. The reporter gave his impression on Doutzen:

Then, in walks Doutzen. Inside of five minutes I have a hopeless crush.

Putting aside for now the fact of her exquisite beauty – she reminds me of a softer, prettier Angelina Jolie – what strikes me most about Doutzen is how effortlessly she turns our interview into a conversation. She lets me know that she has read the last piece I had written for Vogue and quotes from it. Clever girl!

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37405_us_vogue_may_2007_hit_girls_editorial_pg_4_122_551lo.jpg

Source: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=3039203&postcount=882

I don't think that's true.

Jonathan Van Meter wrote an article on the cover models titled "Hit Girls" for US Vogue May 2007 issue. The reporter gave his impression on Doutzen:

Then, in walks Doutzen. Inside of five minutes I have a hopeless crush.

Putting aside for now the fact of her exquisite beauty – she reminds me of a softer, prettier Angelina Jolie – what strikes me most about Doutzen is how effortlessly she turns our interview into a conversation. She lets me know that she has read the last piece I had written for Vogue and quotes from it. Clever girl!

http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37405_us_vogue_may_2007_hit_girls_editorial_pg_4_122_551lo.jpg

Source: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=3039203&postcount=882

In the article Doutzen mentions that she uses a crystal to protect herself from "mean guys" . I wonder who they are. Terry Richardson?

Sanni thanks for the explanation & evidence

I always thought it came from Anna itself because there are several Dutch articles that say that compliment comes from Anna

------------------------------

Nice H&M pic but hopefully she did not leave VS to model for H&M lingerie catalogue

------------------------------

Vogue Turkiye July 2015 Supplement (REPRINT Vogue Paris May 2015)

post-16474-0-1446080029-61613_thumb.jpg

magazines.famousfix.com