Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She looks great in the Gucci ads, she should've worked for them longer..

she should off. but Gucci is stupid by dropping because they think she's too fat. she's not fat she's curvy. queen latiffah is fat.

They think she's fat?? :blink: Have they completely lost their mind?? :laugh:

she should off. but Gucci is stupid by dropping because they think she's too fat. she's not fat she's curvy. queen latiffah is fat.

As if no one has noticed... Gucci has been using skinier models now that Tom is gone. :cry: :ermm:

As if no one has noticed... Gucci has been using skinier models now that Tom is gone. :cry: :ermm:

That's really stupid ..I don't like very much skinny models...they look like they going to starv :whistle:

Just because a model is thin...does not mean she's anorexic. You cannot call a model anorexic unless you know her personally and know about her condition, therefore...unless you know Vlada personally, I would not say she is. :flower:

And thank you for digging up the Gucci campaign I was so lazy to search for it. :p :laugh: *saved to computer*

Doutzen fat you gotta be kiddin me! yeah she may not look anorexic but since when was that attractive? ughhh Doutzen is thinner than the average woman and probably very tiny in person. I'd hate to see some other models in person. In fact I think Doutzen is much more popular bc of her mass appeal.