Bellazon

The best body of the last decades

sagitario

Yeah, it's great to see that my two favorites (Petra and Candice) got the first and second place. :hell yea!:

I think Petra and Candice have similar bodies - wide hips and a narrow, well-defined waist. :blush:

This body type became really rare, unfortunately. :/

Yeah, it's great to see that my two favorites (Petra and Candice) got the first and second place. :hell yea!:

I think Petra and Candice have similar bodies - wide hips and a narrow, well-defined waist. :blush:

This body type became really rare, unfortunately. :/

The difference being that Petra has an ass without arching her back to a painful degree, and tits without a VS pushup bra. Oh ya, and her hips aren't disproportionately wide.

For that classic hourglass figure you have to have the top measurement to match the bottom measurement. So an hourglass would typically be 34-24-34, (bust-waist-hip) respectively.

Candice is considered bottom heavy in that her hip to waist ratio does not match her bust to waist ratio. There's nothing wrong with her body, but the two women are different, in that, Petra has a smaller ribcage then her hips allow, but has a larger cup size which balances out the disproportion. Candice has a larger hip size and smaller ribcage but doesn't have the larger cup size to balance that out, and is thus considered bottom heavy.

That's going by the classic definition of an hourglass figure, you're of course free to disagree. Sorry if I came across a bit abrupt earlier, was a little tired. I'm also a little tired of everyone thinking Candice has this perfect hourglass figure, in order to have it you need to have a little bit in the chest department, and when you take away the VS pushup bra, she has very little. She's got a gorgeous body, I'm not denying that, but a lot of that is artifice, more so especially now then lets say even 10 years ago, when bras just didn't do the same thing they do now.

And the comment about Candice's backside was meant that the girl lost her butt when she lost all the weight. Petra doesn't have a large ass, but she also doesn't arch her back to a ridiculous level to have one. And now that she's gained a little weight, (after the admitted bulimia) she's definitely filled out a little in the backside.

For that classic hourglass figure you have to have the top measurement to match the bottom measurement. So an hourglass would typically be 34-24-34, (bust-waist-hip) respectively.

Candice is considered bottom heavy in that her hip to waist ratio does not match her bust to waist ratio. There's nothing wrong with her body, but the two women are different, in that, Petra has a smaller ribcage then her hips allow, but has a larger cup size which balances out the disproportion. Candice has a larger hip size and smaller ribcage but doesn't have the larger cup size to balance that out, and is thus considered bottom heavy.

That's going by the classic definition of an hourglass figure, you're of course free to disagree. Sorry if I came across a bit abrupt earlier, was a little tired. I'm also a little tired of everyone thinking Candice has this perfect hourglass figure, in order to have it you need to have a little bit in the chest department, and when you take away the VS pushup bra, she has very little. She's got a gorgeous body, I'm not denying that, but a lot of that is artifice, more so especially now then lets say even 10 years ago, when bras just didn't do the same thing they do now.

And the comment about Candice's backside was meant that the girl lost her butt when she lost all the weight. Petra doesn't have a large ass, but she also doesn't arch her back to a ridiculous level to have one. And now that she's gained a little weight, (after the admitted bulimia) she's definitely filled out a little in the backside.

I never said that Candice is an hourglass body type.

Your comment just came across as if you considered wide hips "disproportional" in general.

That's why I came up with the classic hourglass ladies who had pretty wide hips, too.

(When I think of women like Betty Brosmer...)

And well, I wouldn't say Candice couldn't balance out her small chest...

Wide hips + small chest is called pear-shaped (or guitar-shaped) which is just another body type.

And this body type isn't unpopular, either.

So I think "disproportional" is not the right word to express that you prefer women with a nice cleavage.

Regarding her booty: It's true that she arches her back heavily, but I also think her back is quite curved by nature, too.

When I remember photos like this...

58bb0b179136684.jpg

I guess her narrow waist also supports the impression.