Bellazon

Tom Ford
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

i heard his partner had wanted one for a long time and he's starting to consider it. they should probably get going he's like 50 years old :whistle:

Who's 50, tom or richard?

Tom was born August 1962 - so he's 46 and his longterm partner Richard is 60. :wave:
Says Ford: "I'm going to have a kid in 2008. Richard knows I've wanted this for a long time. He's just resisted it. He would be a spectacular father. It's going to give his life new meaning...I'm a lot younger. If things follow their natural order he'll [Richard] probably leave the planet ahead of me and I can't not have had something I've wanted forever. I've always wanted kids. I don't want to get to 75 years old and just have made a lot of dresses, done some houses."

Source

i Qan't see and feel the attraQtion of richard. :ninja:

true :ninja: I have no idea why they're together lol

but he seems to have something

i heard his partner had wanted one for a long time and he's starting to consider it. they should probably get going he's like 50 years old :whistle:

Who's 50, tom or richard?

Tom was born August 1962 - so he's 46 and his longterm partner Richard is 60. :wave:
Says Ford: "I'm going to have a kid in 2008. Richard knows I've wanted this for a long time. He's just resisted it. He would be a spectacular father. It's going to give his life new meaning...I'm a lot younger. If things follow their natural order he'll [Richard] probably leave the planet ahead of me and I can't not have had something I've wanted forever. I've always wanted kids. I don't want to get to 75 years old and just have made a lot of dresses, done some houses."

Source

i Qan't see and feel the attraQtion of richard. :ninja:

true :ninja: I have no idea why they're together lol

but he seems to have something

yes :ninja:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

sister-d @ bwgreyscale psoted this today. gawd, hes sex on wheels :drool:

Any embedded images over 1050 pixels in width must be either manually resized or thumbnailed.

Please note the staff strongly encourage members to thumbnail their images whenever possible. If you do thumbnail or post small images side by side, please do not exceed 600 pixels in width. When small images/thumbnails are posted side-by-side, our system sometimes think it is one image instead of multiple images. When this happens, it stretches out the page because our system does not know to automatically resize the images.

Please read here for more details:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...;f=19&id=48