Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

10 hours ago, *Luna* said:

What happend to the "pinned" topics of models such as Adriana, Alessandra, Gisele, Petra and one more that I can't think of at the moment...? They always used to be at the top and now they're just floating between the rest of the topics?

Yes that is per design, no point in those (now less) popular models taking up the top space. Very few posts for Petra, Ana Beatriz, etc. So they are all competing "fairly" now where they will move up and down as all other threads and will get bumped to top as normal when someone posts. 

6 hours ago, elfstone said:

Using Firefox I notice some of the links dont display youtube videos. Now if that is due to the corresponding yt link being dead, then its fine. But it could also be due to some glitch  :/

Hmmm so thats interesting. So way back in the day there was Adobe Flash, in the latest version of Chrome they finally killed it 

"Chrome 55, released earlier this week, now blocks all Adobe Flash content by default, according to a plan set in motion by Google engineers earlier this year."

so if I look at the source of that post (from 2013) its using flash. So all the more recent youtube videos should be fine. I will see if there is anyway to "update" those videos to use the new format but there may not be. Thanks for letting me know. 

Just wanted to say that everything is looking great so far.  Loving the new look quite a bit.  Haven't had a chance to try out some of the new features, like the image search, but they sound great as well.  It's always tricky updating a forum, but this has been pulled off masterfully from what I can tell.  :smile:

On 2017-05-02 at 0:11 PM, maddog107 said:

Can you try now? I thought of something that may be contributing to the issue. 

Nope, I'm still having the issue. :sad: 

I like the new look of the site! The blog is a really cool idea. 

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I like the model directory, image search, and blog. :chicken:

Awesome job!

2 hours ago, VS19 said:

Just wanted to say that everything is looking great so far.  Loving the new look quite a bit.  Haven't had a chance to try out some of the new features, like the image search, but they sound great as well.  It's always tricky updating a forum, but this has been pulled off masterfully from what I can tell.  :smile:

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Nope, I'm still having the issue. :sad: 

I like the new look of the site! The blog is a really cool idea. 

Thanks for the support:hug:

Anything else you would like to see to make BZ even better? 

I definitely think it's connected to the notifications, if that helps. Just browsing the site doesn't do anything I believe, but if I get a message or quote notification it'll stop whatever audio I'm listening to. 

13 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Yes that is per design, no point in those (now less) popular models taking up the top space. Very few posts for Petra, Ana Beatriz, etc. So they are all competing "fairly" now where they will move up and down as all other threads and will get bumped to top as normal when someone posts. 

I wouldn't exactly call Adriana or Gisele less famous... but thanks for the answer.

On 2017. 05. 01. at 5:25 PM, maddog107 said:

What happens when you try to hide them?

https://www.bellazon.com/main/settings/signature/

I don't want to hide real signatures or even pictures, just animgifs, so I don't hide all of them.

Now, if I want to hide given members' animgifs, I get this message:

bug_or_feature.thumb.png.a6c19a0186db7a929c0efc966843f5bd.png

and the animgif stays on.

Please say that this isn't a feature.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

I don't want to hide real signatures or even pictures, just animgifs, so I don't hide all of them.

Now, if I want to hide given members' animgifs, I get this message:

bug_or_feature.thumb.png.a6c19a0186db7a929c0efc966843f5bd.png

and the animgif stays on.

Please say that this isn't a feature.

hmm wierd, i just tried to hide "lunas" sig and it went away with no error message. What browser? Mobile or Desktop? Have you tried clearing cache? 

8 hours ago, Satine Kryze said:

Hi maddog107 

The thumbnail image for Edie Campbell in the Models Directory, is not Edie Campbell.

edie_versace_ss17_bts_versace_2.jpg.f21f82117f9d20604542741cc3ec3033_cropped_1493783634.jpg <–– This is Anna Ewers

edie_michael_kors_aw17_ikawzzz.jpg <–– This is Edie Campbell, you can use this

Yup, so right now all the thumbnails were generated by a bot that is looking for faces in the pictures, I will see if I can do a couple of things:

a) The mods/admins will update the thumbnail as needed

b) I will see if I can set it so that good members (say over 200 posts) can also assist with editing the thumbnails so we can crowdsource this. 

57 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

hmm wierd, i just tried to hide "lunas" sig and it went away with no error message. What browser? Mobile or Desktop? Have you tried clearing cache? 

Yeah, I have managed to hide *Luna*'s sig too, this issue occurs only in case of some particular members. This happened only with Prettyphile's and SympathySilhouette's sig.

Firfox 53 desktop.

30 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Yeah, I have managed to hide *Luna*'s sig too, this issue occurs only in case of some particular members. This happened only with Prettyphile's and SympathySilhouette's sig.

Firfox 53 desktop.

Can you try blocking my sig? I wonder if its a you cant block Admin/Mods stuff.