Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I tried hitting refresh a bunch of times after clicking on a photo when it went to a blank page, but still nothing. Before it wouldn't give me a loading bar at all, but now it acts like it is trying to load, and the loading bar fills up like 10%, but there is still nothing to reload, or to refresh, because its just a blank page. I tried this on a bunch of different photos from various threads, and no luck. I hope that makes sense, I am a simpleton when it comes to these things, and I am sorry for being difficult, but I don't think it's just me having the issue, because the photos used to open up just fine and I only started having the problem when other people did as well.

I meant on BZ itself, like while reading this post click refresh a few times then try again. Thanks.

It's working! Thank you so much for fixing it, it's so nice to be able to open up photos again!!!

Since the forum doesn't seem to work very well lately, animated gifs should be temporarily forbidden. As Prettyphile said:

BZ is going through growing pains right now and we're in the middle of dealing with server issues so we've been experiencing lag, slow loading web pages and a load of other issues lately. Please for the sake of everyone; try to keep the GIF's posted to a minimum as it tends to slow down BZ for people with shitty connections, not to mention the extra bandwidth it takes away from people who come to the thread on a regular basis. Thank you

Since the forum doesn't seem to work very well lately, animated gifs should be temporarily forbidden. As Prettyphile said:

BZ is going through growing pains right now and we're in the middle of dealing with server issues so we've been experiencing lag, slow loading web pages and a load of other issues lately. Please for the sake of everyone; try to keep the GIF's posted to a >>>"minimum"<<< as it tends to slow down BZ for people with shitty connections, not to mention the extra bandwidth it takes away from people who come to the thread on a regular basis. Thank you

BZ is going through growing pains right now and we're in the middle of dealing with server issues so we've been experiencing lag, slow loading web pages and a load of other issues lately. Please for the sake of everyone; try to keep the GIF's posted to a minimum as it tends to slow down BZ for people with shitty connections, not to mention the extra bandwidth it takes away from people who come to the thread on a regular basis. Thank you

It is not forbidden. Just be mindful when you post gifs. If it is a large gif or there are already multiple ones on the page (like more than 2) consider doing one of the following:

1. Thumbnailing

2. Textlinking (if possible label them "gifs" so people know what they are)

Not sure if I'm right in this thread, but I have a question.

There're two models I found, but I don't know their names and would like to ask the community, if they know them. But I didn't find anything like that, so is it possible somewhere or not? (:

EDIT: Please ignore this. I'm just blind sometimes...