Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

^^You are jealous because you have a normal forehead.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c6ce16e6c922f50bb48abf4bd91cec61/tumblr_inline_ndcic0WjlR1rcxlj5.gif

On 09/03/2018 at 2:58 PM, Cult Icon said:

beautiful girl in person, boring as hell model

I had the audacity to say her catalog works was boring & now the butt hurt is real.

https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/lovelace/uploads/352/aeae4d70-2008-0132-4e38-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

On 3/9/2018 at 4:27 PM, Prettyphile said:

All I see with her is massive forehead and by massive I mean that the forehead could be used as a landing pad for the mothership....

On 3/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, frenchkiki said:

^^You are jealous because you have a normal forehead.

I had the audacity to say her catalog works was boring & now the butt hurt is real.

So far it seems like she doesn't have a very expressive face

32 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't think Lily Easton is really aiming for a real HF career. More a "I want to make money off my Instagram account" kind of a career. :smile:

She cant expect to make inroads into HF runway with a 5'6 frame :idk:

Rosie always gives me the impression she's one of those people who's extremely afraid of aging/looking older thus the overdoing it and while she probably wants to make herself look more youthful by using all these so called "wonder" creams and 10 layers of makeup yet she actually ends up looking 5x older than she really is. But even if that weren't the case, I don't think she is one of those people who can look young for a long time even without doing anything. It all boils down to genetics. 

I notice more plastic surgery among second rate models rather than those that are at the top.

These impulsive decisions of models/instant celebs to get plastic surgery in their 20s and when they don't need to hints at insecurities/body dysmorphia.   Much of their self worth is carried by their looks alone.  Elsa Hosk's thread is a prime example of someone slowly edging towards obsessiveness.

I suspect that they blame their looks for not giving them the things they want, and then look to plastic surgery to "fix" it.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I notice more plastic surgery among second rate models rather than those that are at the top.

These impulsive decisions of models/instant celebs to get plastic surgery in their 20s and when they don't need to hints at insecurities/body dysmorphia.   Much of their self worth is carried by their looks alone.  Elsa Hosk's thread is a prime example of someone slowly edging towards obsessiveness.

I suspect that they blame their looks for not giving them the things they want, and then look to plastic surgery to "fix" it.

I wonder if coke or heroin are still prevalent in the modeling industry. :idk: 

Those can definitely fuck up a face. :chicken: