Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

he i've just seen ana in a party here , she is a really nice girl .

she isnt the nasty girl people depicts her (here in the forum.)

However can t say about her being drunk or something but she seems really shy and she didn't behave as a fashion model ....

all hail for ana she is great

PS( i will post picture of her, her friend and me but i have first to know how to use this f====g cell phone

Good to see she's model of the week. Too bad she didnt make their top 100 list.

That list is complete bullsh!t...Beyonce is #1 on there :dontgetit:

What sucks most about that damn list is that Ana BB wasn't even on the ballot! SHE WASN'T EVEN NOMINATED :blink:

What sucks most about that damn list is that Ana BB wasn't even on the ballot! SHE WASN'T EVEN NOMINATED :blink:

she deserves to be in the top 3 , I've seen 3 girls in this damn top 100 list for real and none of them look close to ana in real life....

and that comes from a guy who didn't like her before

she is the best

she deserves to be in the top 3 , I've seen 3 girls in this damn top 100 list for real and none of them look close to ana in real life....

and that comes from a guy who didn't like her before

she is the best

Yo! whaz up yall! Thug is in da house! ~~LoLz~~ listen up yall-- i got some news-bout my boo Ana :drool:

i been lurking round--just too damn busy to post shit--Heh= but i'll put yall down on this info-bout

Sports Illustrated :evil: maybe yall already know--but what the fuck right! ~LoLz~

here goes== i was on the SI website and i seen a video of the 2007 SI swimsuit issue- and

i damn neared freaked the fuck out over here! :drool: DAMMMNNNN!!!! i seen my boo Ana in some sexy little 2 piece shit! Woah looking all HOT -n- shit! :drool:

so it safe to say that Ana is gonna be in this year's SI swimsuit issue :evil: damn yall--i'm a mighty

happy guy over here--right bout now! -Heh-- :drool: woah!! she was lookin all sexy-n- hot OMG! :evil:

Ana is sooo damn gorgeous!!! i aint never seen a girl as hot as my boo-- ~LoLz~ :drool: oh yeah!

and its comin out on Feb. 14th. u know ole thug over here-can't fucking wait- :evil:

Oh yeah! yall--and check this shit out-- i seen some of my other favorites SEXY HOT young ladies in

there too--i'm gonna try to remember all who i saw :drool: i aint spellin thier names right-but

you peeps will probably know the young ladies i'm talkin bout--~~LoLz~~

i seen my other boo Raica in there! Damn! :drool: Selita Ebanks :drool: -- and this other dark skinned brazilian young lady--i think her name is Ana paula? but she looks fucking HOT! Oluchi- Jessica White- Fernanda Tavares- Daniela S. - Fernanda M.- Katerina Scola-(i know she brazilian too)-

Marissa Miller--Damn! they all look good--really bangin! :drool: :evil:

there were a lot more HOT young ladies in there but i not that familar with them--but they sure look HOT!

Now ole Thug over here is keepin my fingers crossed-that all the young ladies i seen on

that video-- is in da magazine--coz sometimes i seen SI girls in da videos but they don't make

it in tha magazine--but i hope they ALL in there--coz they got some bangin hot females in it

this year! OMG! :evil:

Anywayz yall--i gotta bounce--Heh= just sharin the info. ~lOlZ~ ;) you peeps go on

SI website for yourselves -n- check that shit out! if yall aint already did it--- and

yall will see what im sayin =Heh-

Thug Life

Keepin it real

24/7

lovin tha young ladies

hard lovin

keepin it gangsta

in NYC

Peace yall ;)

Are uou sure Thug ? I can't find it. Give us the link, plzzzzzz. :D

Yo! whaz up :evil: my little brazilian sweetheart ~LoLz~ of course i'm sure --Heh

i just didn't want to hotlink it to this site-- coz i could of swore i read somewhere around here

where they don't want you to post other website links to this site <_< Heh-

but i see some other person already did it ~lOlZ~ as long as it wasn't me :ninja: :whistle:

yeah sweetheart you can go on the SI website and see it too- you can't miss it- its on the right

side of the screen-- where it says "videos" and you will see something where it says SI2007 swimsuit--just click on that--and you'll see it :drool:

Damn! i'm just happy my boo Ana is gonna be in it again this year :drool: Woah!

i hope she bangs out the cover this year! ;) Yo! that would be HOT!

and its coming out on my birthday too :fun: Damn! Heh-- this year seems like

its gonna be loaded with brazilian ladies :drool: i can't wait! ~Lolz~

talk 2 u laterz sweetheart :evil: :kiss:

Thug Life

Hard Life

Keepin it gangsta

Keepin it real

Peace yall ;)

i see

ana paula

marisa miller

daniel sarahyba

selita

fernanda motta

raice olivera

ana bb

jessica white

oluchi

anne v

and im pretty sure Alina Puscau

Yamila diaz

Veronika Verakova....who are those two blond girls...one in memphis and one with jessica white at the band thing.

Cool! sweetheart you I'd them--Heh thanks! :evil: but you left out Fernanda Tavares- i know

i seen her in there too :drool:

Thug Life

Keepin it real

in NYC

Peace yall ;)

yo thug, youre allowed to link to other sites ;) :laugh:

you just cant do it with pics ;)

Yo! whaz up my dude! Heh-- oh! ok ~lOlZ~ thanks for the 411 ;)

now i know-- :p

yeah-but aint that video HOT :drool: them ladies in there are fucking bangin! Yo! :drool:

Yeah man-you know i'll be talking to you laterz!-Heh- :evil:

Thug Life

Hard Life

Keepin it gangsta

keepin it real

24/7 in da big mango

Peace yall ;)