Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I missed it :( They showed the 2005 show on Bravo last year and it was amazing so I can't believe I missed this (even though I have it on my computer!) If it's ever on again please remind us!!!

It's okay the 2005 show was waaaaaaay better. This one was okay but it kind of went by too quickly and was missing something.

Ana's playlist from the SI Website:

You Only Live Once - The Strokes

Time For Heroes - The Libertines

I Just Wanna Love You - Jay-Z

Better Together - Jack Johnson

Olhos nos Olhos - Chico Buarque

Riders On The Storm - The Doors

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

Jokerman - Bob Dylan

The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy

Close To Me - The Cure

And the interview:

First album you bought?

The Doors

First concert you attended?

Rolling Stones

Rock star that you know?

Mick Jagger, Julian Casablanca and Axel Rose

Rock star you want to know?

It's too late, but Jim Morrison.

Gnarls Barkley is...

Don't know.

Britney Spears is...

OK.

K-Fed is...

No comment.

When I sing karaoke...

I have a lot of fun.

Song that reminds you of your first kiss?

No song can remind me of that better than Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Song that makes you cry?

Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen

What you wanted to be at age 10?

A veterinarian.

Athlete that you want to know?

Andy Roddick.

I'll spend Valentine's Day...

At the SI Swimsuit Launch party, but if I wasn't I would be with my boyfriend on a desert island.

What attracts you to a man?

Confidence.

Hey Yo! whaz up yall! :neo2: first of all i just wanna give a shout out -Heh== to all yall that

posted them SI pics of my boo Ana :drool: dang! didn't Ana look HOT!!!! :evil: i mean my boo- Ana was SMOKING HOT this year!!! :hell yea!: then again--when aint Ana-- smoking hot! :evil:

Yo! but listen--did yall read this? or hear bout this news--- here's the link: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=64191 :idk:

I really hope my boo Ana is doin alright--i hope she didn't get sick or sumthin :ninja:

did any of you peeps see her in anything after that SI party? or can any of yall find out

how she's doing?

Damn! i really hope my boo- Ana didn't get sick or sumthin :x

i aint gonna be ok wit this shit- till i find out Ana is doin cool! ;)

I really hope somebody here knows if she's ok-- or if we can see some pics of her

taken AFTER that SI party--then we'll know she's ok= Heh

Ok-yall i gotta bounce! any info. please share ;)

Thug Life

Keepin it real

24/7 Holla!

Peace yall! :brows:

Whaz up yall! Heh= just checking back to see if yall heard anything bout what i had posted earlier :whistle: we all

Ana fans here--so i thought yall would be concerned bout her--or heard some news-or would respond--or sumthin :unsure:

Well-~~LoLZ~~ i guess i will call this young lady that i used to date-who works for Elle magazine--here in NYC

she be hearing a lot of inside stuff and she know a lot of the models-- i don't know :idk: maybe she heard sumthin=

i'll call her right now ;)

yeah-~LoLz~ i'm just a little concerned over here-cos i know that hepatitis A - aint no joke! U can get

really sick from that shit! :x and my other boo Raica :drool: was there too! Damn! Heh=

when i saw that story on TV and read it on the internet-bout that health scare at the SI party--right away-i thought

about Ana- i don't want her getting sick :x Heh= at least while i'm not around to take care of her! :p

guess yall seen-ole Thug over here--sensitive side :blush: Sssshhhh!!! nah! ~lolz~ i'm just a BIG FAN of my girl Ana

and i want her to be doing mad cool! with her bad ass-self! :evil: :drool:

if i here any news worth posting bout this- i'll post it here in the "news" thread.

gotta bounce! yall keep holdin it down= Heh ;)

Thug Life

Keepin it Gangsta

Holla at ya Playa

Peace yall

Livre e solta

Enquanto a imprensa americana apontava o ator Chris Evans, do filme O quarteto fantástico, como o novo namorado de Gisele Bündchen, ela se divertia ao lado de outra companhia. A brasileira foi flagrada num jogo de tênis em Nova York com o marchand Helly Nahmad. Pura amizade. O americano é namorado da top brasileira Ana Beatriz Barros e muito amigo de Leonardo DiCaprio, ex de Gisele.

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

• 2 weeks later...