Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

wooooooo, finally something new

thanks i can't wait

actually it's not new, it's a reprint of that ed she did for elle spain in july.

Are you serious ? I've seen the cover and i don't remember that bathing suit.

damn

thanks for info

don't you think this subforum is extremely lack of new pics?

true. She should do more stuff for Victoria's secrets or more editorials. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I really love Ana and esp her personality she is soo like a cool person , down to earth and 'keeping it real' she is just awesmee! I love watchin videous of her when she talks and i watched few today and i kind of felt bad that i forgot about her for a while , like not forgot but started paying attention to other models and not her anymore , you know what i mean , but she is a great great model and a person!!!

stunning stunning stunning. out of all the models she's the one who looks the best in her candids where she has little if any makeup on. I just can't believe how pretty AND unique looking she is. When people say "shes so beautiful she looks like a SUPERmodel" i think of Ana Beatriz because almost every other model that i like is pretty but they don't have those cheekbones and the amazing eyes. Not to mention her awesome height and her gorgeous lips.

Like shes the only model my whole family agrees is pretty which is a HUGE surprise because my sister has completely different taste and even my brother thinks shes hot.

ok i dunno what i was blabbering about but to summarize I love her and I think shes gorgeous.