Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Look what someone predicted on page 1 of this thread: :o

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2526649

I think the 2012 cover will be Kate Upton in a red bikini and I predict they'll have Alex Morgan in a little picture on the right. And it will mention Bar Refaeli too, on the right.

:blink: holly sh... thats pretty Scary... UK u dont make the cover?lol

U.K was just joking now, but beachgirl actually works in something to related to SI, i thik she mentioned that she designs some of the swimsuits for the magazine, so it means that the cover was probably 100% planned & 0 surprise

U.K was just joking now, but beachgirl actually works in something to related to SI, i thik she mentioned that she designs some of the swimsuits for the magazine, so it means that the cover was probably 100% planned & 0 surprise

if that's true then Kate could be setting herself up for multiple covers after this one :ninja: her popularity is only going to grow, and she's clearly the si staff favorite

but i guess that discussion should be saved for later :laugh:

516540645.jpg

It's Official! YAY!

i'm just going to give myself an award for bringing it here first :gocho: xD

but see, in that picture it does look a little better/clearer, so far i'd give it 7.5/10

she looks gorgeous in the second picture btw!

516540645.jpg

It's Official! YAY!

i'm just going to give myself an award for bringing it here first :gocho: xD

but see, in that picture it does look a little better/clearer, so far i'd give it 7.5/10

she looks gorgeous in the second picture btw!

Really does look better then that darn leaked image. With all that's been said about the cover...i love the way it turned out and of course any pic of any model in any cover will always receive some constructive criticism. Of course nothing wrong with that either. Congrats to Kate and once again >>>> :chicken: