Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

^Acc to one theory  Hound (not Tyrion) is the prophesized 'valonqar'. Cersei is to meet her demise in a trial by combat, where her representative "the Mountain" is defeated by the Hound :idk:  It would serve multiple purposes

• Hound redeems himself through the "Faith"
  • Avenges the humiliation he suffered at the hands of his brother
  • More importantly, incest will not go unpunished (Christian audience/readers be like :ddr:)

Tyrion is too obvious a candidate for Valonqar :/  Wouldnt it be a nice twist? :hehe:

Would be a nice twist, definitely. But I still don't buy it.

Anyway, Martin doesn't seem to go with the obvious options anyway  :laugh:

And hey, I see you're really interested on this stuff. Again I strongly recommend you to read the books! I love the series (though this season gave many reasons to doubt :ninja: ), but the books are on a whole different level.

I want the 6th book!!!  :cry:

^ On the bright side, she got away with the big charge

She can fuck with her brother as much as she wants -I don't blame her, if Jaime was my brother I have sex with him too- she has to pay for everything she has done. The walk was a good start.

^ On the bright side, she got away with the big charge

She can fuck with her brother as much as she wants -I don't blame her, if Jaime was my brother I have sex with him too- she has to pay for everything she has done. The walk was a good start.

prohibition on incest is the fundamental a priori condition that makes social relations, politics, etc possible.  It was fairly obvious from the start Cersei ( and the children) were bound to suffer terrible consequences.  In fact, tbh I thought after season 1 that the whitewalkers etc was merely sideshow, the real narrative would bethe civil war  that would be caused by the revelation of Joffrey's true parentage. Little bit like Antigone/Creon

I was wrong :ninja:

Do yourself a favor, elfstone, and do not read the books until this show airs! But you should definetely read it, when you'll have withdrawal symptoms and such...Though maybe you can already read the first 3 without ruining your own pleasure.

Anyway, that sentence can't convince me. Jon Snow will stay in the show imo. I started to like Kit Harrington's acting, he can't leave now.

• 1 month later...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-game-of-thrones-hbo-tca-20150730-story.html

“Dead is dead is dead is dead. He be dead. Yes,” Lombardo said. “Everything I've seen and heard and read, Jon Snow is indeed dead.”

No way. I don't buy this ^.He'll return. I'm not a Jon Snow fan, but he has to...LOL 

And I would love to see a prequel show.