Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

the thing with the momsen chick was a joke, right? I don't really recall what she looks like, but the picture for "Love Rocks" features Marissa, right? :)

Of course it was ... That Momsem girl looks like a zombie :ninja:

It's almost 100% sure Marisa is no longer an angel because she won't launch Love Rocks Fragrance, Taylor Momsen will do it! :cry:

Perhaps it is for the best :)

II have said this before and I will say it again, with so many fans interested and concerned about her status with VS, I am sure Marisa will eventually address this topic when the time is right. She is pretty good at that :yes: As tough as it is we have to be patient. Eventually most of our questions will be answered. They always do ;)

Even if she is no longer an Angel that does not mean we won't see her in the catalog/website or at the VSFS. It might be better if she isn't an Angel b/c Angel contracts are pretty restrictive, and Marisa seems like the type who likes to venture out into different arenas. Also, Marisa has made a pretty good name for herself. I do not think she neccessary needs VS in order for her continue career success. Besides, VS never truly utilized her as much as they did with their other Angels, so it isn't that big of lost. Yes, we all love seeing her at VS launch events, but perhaps her not being an Angel might give her more opportunities to connect with her fans in other ways :D

In Dutch press it is confirmed that Marisa is no longer an Angel. It took her too much time she rather spends surfing. Who can blame her?

^ Could you translate the article you read that in? :)

Here is TMZ reporting on the opposite:

Marisa Miller Still a Victoria's Secret Gal, Still Hot

Marisa Miller has not been fired by Victoria's Secret despite reports suggesting otherwise -- and judging by the photos we meticulously picked out of the jaw-dropping model, we know why. The Chief Marketing Officer for Limited Brands -- which owns V.S. -- tells TMZ the report about Marisa's departure "is unfounded and untrue" and said "we adore Marisa and we will continue to work with her in the future."

Miller's rep Nicole Perez also called the report "completely false" ... oh just look through the gallery already.

Link