Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I love how Lost Soul shows up no time more in Marisa's thread than when she gets to say Marisa is out of VS. :cain:

As far as I'm concerned, and as I've said to Pinky, if Marisa can walk away from both VS and SI, then more power to her for having the guts to walk away from her bread-and-butter clients in her prime.

Is she still an Angel? Did she leave? Why did she leave? Did she get fired? Why did she get fired? What happened? I cannot guarantee we will ever get concrete answers to all of our questions.

Regardless of what has or hasn't happened Marisa will be fine. Even if she isn't with VS anymore it is ok. She has made a name for herself. I don't think she really needs VS in order continue her success in this arena. Like I said before, even if she isn't an Angel anymore that doesn't mean she will disappear from the catalog/online store, and she could still walk the VSFS :) It actually might be better if she isn't Angel anymore since VS contracts are pretty restrictive :/

^^Well, if she's gonna stay with Harley Davidson, then they better start utilizing her more!

I wanna see billboards, commercials, busstop posters, magazine ads! The current campaign she's doing with them now is so under-the-radar! And whatever happened to that shoe line she was starting up with Vans? That ever go anywhere?

^^Well, if she's gonna stay with Harley Davidson, then they better start utilizing her more!

I wanna see billboards, commercials, busstop posters, magazine ads! The current campaign she's doing with them now is so under-the-radar! And whatever happened to that shoe line she was starting up with Vans? That ever go anywhere?

That campaign was for "Military Appreciation Month," which was November. It's January now.

With those new blog pics, it's life imitating art!

italianelle200251.jpg

And that Harley better have been complimentary from the company. She's both their spokesmodel and hottest rider, and she's more bad-ass than any other model with her black leather and black bike. :drool:

^ I am pretty sure the bike was given to Marisa as complimentary bonus from HD :)

VS was shutting down a bunch of Youtube accounts. One of them was mine :ninja: But I can still convert the video for you if you prefer something besides m4v :)

uhh :laugh: thank you

wouldnt have done it without you ^^

Moi??? What did I do??? :idk: