Thumbnail

bar none

Great job with all your support everyone. It was close but you pulled through

Results:

Marisa - 47.5 Votes

Heidi - 45.5 Votes

:clap: MARISA MILLER WINS BEST CLEAVAGE :clap:

The best breasts on this planet.

Somewhere Diora Baird is laughing and wonders if you're jokin'.

Do a favor for me and tell her reality can be a bitch. :laugh:

It's almost 100% sure Marisa is no longer an angel because she won't launch Love Rocks Fragrance, Taylor Momsen will do it! :cry:

Perhaps it is for the best :)

II have said this before and I will say it again, with so many fans interested and concerned about her status with VS, I am sure Marisa will eventually address this topic when the time is right. She is pretty good at that :yes: As tough as it is we have to be patient. Eventually most of our questions will be answered. They always do ;)

Even if she is no longer an Angel that does not mean we won't see her in the catalog/website or at the VSFS. It might be better if she isn't an Angel b/c Angel contracts are pretty restrictive, and Marisa seems like the type who likes to venture out into different arenas. Also, Marisa has made a pretty good name for herself. I do not think she neccessary needs VS in order for her continue career success. Besides, VS never truly utilized her as much as they did with their other Angels, so it isn't that big of lost. Yes, we all love seeing her at VS launch events, but perhaps her not being an Angel might give her more opportunities to connect with her fans in other ways :D