Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

oh man!

in all those beach candids she looks so phenomenal. her body is so outrageously perfect. it's just insane!

oh and congrats to Marisa for landing a Cosmo cover --- and not just a cover, but a whole article inside. "Marisa's Secret to Staying Fit" or something like that. really great!! and actually quite a big deal - it's been a long time since i remember a model cover of COSMO complete with a fitness article. seems more like the models of the 90s.

she's certainly had an awesome year! g'on an get it girl!

that's what I'm sayin HC ^ models like Cindy,Linda,Claudia,Christy, etc were on the covers of Cosmo every month (never actresses!), so it's about time there is an actual model on there again! and glad it's Marisa :wub: maybe getting the cover of SI, helped make it possible for her to get the cover of Cosmo :idk: IMO seeing Marisa on the cover of Cosmo instead of jessica beil,alba,simpson etc... is an accomplishment in itself!

Might as well post 'em...

Cosmopolitan (US) - March 2009

th_01441_Marisa_Miller.COSMOPOLITAN.March_2009.Scanned_by_VampireHorde.UHQ1_122_744lo.jpg th_01450_Marisa_Miller.COSMOPOLITAN.March_2009.Scanned_by_VampireHorde.UHQ2_122_455lo.jpg th_01453_Marisa_Miller.COSMOPOLITAN.March_2009.Scanned_by_VampireHorde.UHQ3_122_710lo.jpg

th_01462_Marisa_Miller.COSMOPOLITAN.March_2009.Scanned_by_VampireHorde.UHQ4_122_86lo.jpg th_01470_Marisa_Miller.COSMOPOLITAN.March_2009.Scanned_by_VampireHorde.UHQ5_122_842lo.jpg

I'm sure everyone can see who scanned them. :cain:

Some interesting info in that article. Marisa's designing a swimwear line, only got into the SISE because another model chickened out, and Griffin was using a pic of Marisa as a wallpaper before ever meeting her. :rofl:

Is she not in SISE because she got the cover last year? :idk:

I'm hoping for Irina getting it this year. :yes:

As I said in the thread in the General Babes section, perhaps Marisa finally got the cover and decided to leave on a high note. But maybe she'll be back for future issues. :)

Better Irina than Ms. Dicaprio Bar.

^ I read somewhere that the early buzz was that the cover was going to Jessica Gomes, but it's only her second year and I had no idea anyone even noticed her the first time around, so her getting it sounds kind of ridiculous. :idk: But apparently the promotional stuff SI is doing - including dressing up a plane, a la VS, for flying in to Las Vegas - is split between a number of models so it's hard to see if anyone is getting favored.