Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

But would her career have been significantly different if she didn't get the cover last year? I'm probably not the best person to judge that, but I'd say the effect would have probably been minimal.

I think it's too hard to say. Marisa had such a break-out year and I don't think it would have happened without both the Angel contract and SI cover, because they were kind of the one-two punch she needed, with her events as an Angel giving the press numerous occasions far beyond February to remind us all she was the 2008 SI covermodel, which usually doesn't happen. Bar could have a great year, but without her own one-two punch, she won't have the year Marisa did.

Cool. Marisa's gonna be on Cosmo, cool.

Also, I saw the other day that Marisa is in the january issue of Spanish DT. It looks like the same pics of the Malibu magazine. Where she looks a little Bo-Peepish and has the long stocking. You know. Anyway, eventhough it looks exactly the same, should I get it to scan and translate in case there is something new.

I love how this magazine has had great cover girls the past few months. KK - oct/nov??, Iza - Dec, MM - Jan, Ale and Adr coming up. I love this mag.

^ Yeah this probably not the right place to bash her...not saying you should bash her elsewhere on this forum :cain:

I wouldn't 'bash' her. I don't hate her. She's one of my favorite models. I'm just afraid to give my 'constructive criticism' of her, because it's like if you literally don't worship the ground she walks on, your opinion's not welcome, you know? :cry:

:heart:

You probably didn't read what I said in the SISE 2009 thread (I know you didn't) but I mentioned that Marisa makes a cameo appearance inside the issue.

Well, THIS is what I meant by "cameo". There is a 1-page Harley Davidson advert (which I scanned long ago) and a postcard that advertises about getting a free 14-month calendar from HD.

32467184.9bb28f.jpg

So, NO, it is not some kinda scam. Also, the magazine is offering a free DVD for the 2008 SISE if you subscribe for 1-year.

:laugh: