Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Hi,

Just thought i would put you guys out of your misery since i live in Aus i thought i'd buy a copy of FHM to post the pictures for you guys on here cause she looks hot but i've never posted pictures anywhere before so here's hoping it works. One of the pics is a double spread but i don't have a clue how to resize pics so i did them as seperate ones. Here we go!!!!!

post-24414-1232065555_thumb.jpg post-24414-1232066084_thumb.jpg post-24414-1232066504_thumb.jpg

post-24414-1232066698_thumb.jpg post-24414-1232066999_thumb.jpg post-24414-1232067226_thumb.jpg

post-24414-1232067448_thumb.jpg post-24414-1232067634_thumb.jpg post-24414-1232067825_thumb.jpg

Thaaaaaanks! :heart:

She looks amazing!

Enjoying a walk along the beach, Marisa Miller was spotted readying to take part in a photo shoot in St. Barts on Tuesday (January 19).

The Victoria’s Secret stunner is staying on the island along with a few fellow models including Miranda Kerr, who was spotted romping in the water in her bikini yesterday afternoon.

As for the reason for the trip, few details are being revealed aside from the fact that it’s Victoria’s Secret related.

Aside from strutting her stuff for the lingerie giant, Miss Miller also can be seen in next month’s issue of Australia’s FHM, on which she’s the covermodel with a full sexy spread!

post-2904-0-1446083609-51652_thumb.jpg post-2904-0-1446083609-54181_thumb.jpg marisamillerbeach119969oz7.th.jpg marisamillerbeach119959rq3.th.jpg

marisamillerbeach119949hv2.th.jpg marisamillerbeach119939pu4.th.jpg marisamillerbeach119929ki1.th.jpg marisamillerbeach119919zi7.th.jpg

Found by lirey on GossipGirls.com

:heart:

Well, since azkid brought up that commercial again, I'll ask the age-old question (again): What exactly is the NFL commercial trying to say by having Marisa read a magazine with her own image on the cover? Do they somehow think that we inbred NFL fans won't know who she is? I'm sure all those hardcore NFL fans are sitting on the couch watching that commercial and asking, "Dude, who's the blonde chick reading the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue with the blonde chick on the cover??! I DON'T KNOW!!! PARTY!!!! YEAH!!!"

Oh, and Marisa and Miranda get a mention in today's edition of TMZ. Their thoughts on Orlando Bloom pretty much sum up how much Miranda's fame isn't affected by him. And I agree with them 100% all the way. And if TMZ says it, then we have to follow it.

:laugh:

In news... the Australian "Daily Telegraph" has leaked rankings on the upcoming Askmen.com Top 99 list. It seems Eva Mendez finished first, followed by Megan Fox and Marisa (although this isn't explicitly said).

Isla Fisher named hottest Aussie

January 20th, 2009

We have a former Miss Universe, a Victoria's Secret model and some of the world's hottest actresses, but a small time, ex-Home and Away star has been named Australia's most desirable woman by a men's website.

AskMen.com polled a staggering 10 million people to decide the world’s best looking women.

Eva Mendez has been named the most desirable overall, in front of actress Megan Fox and Marisa Miller, Victoria’s Secret model.

Surprisingly, Isla came in at number 31 – the first Australian to make the cut, before supermodel Miranda Kerr, 46, actress Naomi Watts, number 80 and Sophie Monk, 94.

Link

I hope it's true! Marisa at #3 would be great! :ddr: