The best body of fashion

sagitario

Results:

Josie Maran (170)

Vendela Kirsebom (140) eliminated

Candice Swanepoel (164)

Yasmeen Ghauri (155) eliminated

What a joke

How so? Just because you don't like the results, doesn't mean it's a joke. I for one don't like Candice's body as I find it to be exceptionally bottom heavy and quite disproportionate, but I don't find the results a joke because other people disagree with that assessment. Seriously, you seem to have a fairly bad attitude lately when it comes to the 'supers' not fairing well against the more recent models.

We get you like the supers, but that doesn't make everyone's opinion incorrect or 'a joke'

Results:

Josie Maran (170)

Candice Swanepoel (164)

What a joke

How so? Just because you don't like the results, doesn't mean it's a joke. I for one don't like Candice's body as I find it to be exceptionally bottom heavy and quite disproportionate, but I don't find the results a joke because other people disagree with that assessment. Seriously, you seem to have a fairly bad attitude lately when it comes to the 'supers' not fairing well against the more recent models.

We get you like the supers, but that doesn't make everyone's opinion incorrect or 'a joke'

That's my opinion. And no one has to read what I write. And I have been told on here that my opinions are bullshit and a joke many, many times. I usually just let it go but there does come a point when you do get sick of keeping your mouth shut.

I'm not saying your opinion is a joke, I just don't think it was necessary. But I hear you on just wanting to vent sometimes.. I think I do it enough to drive some members crazy.

Me and you both. But we are not the only ones. Everyone has those days

Results:

Josie Maran (170)

Candice Swanepoel (164)

What a joke

That's my opinion. And no one has to read what I write. And I have been told on here that my opinions are bullshit and a joke many, many times. I usually just let it go but there does come a point when you do get sick of keeping your mouth shut.

Fabiana eliminated?? What the hell :blink:

Crazy people are crazy. What can ya do :|

wring one´s hands :no: and go stalking her thread :brows:

Some of us don't like her. Not everyone is going to like the same people that you do. That's life.

Need to say nothing more :whistle: