Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I am to tired to go thru this entire thread..

but did anyone read the brilliant article she did for allure magazine...

my friends boo hooed her, but then I read this really great interview with her...

many assumed she was an early anglea jolie, man eater, when in fact she had been in a very long time relationship with brian austin green who she has eventually married but we did not know this , and she admits that " to go with the the publicity machine she made an image of herself.. she has been helping raise his children from a previous relationship, what megan fox a mother figure, yes, but thats none of our buissnes unless she decides it is , and somehow I think she honors these chlidren

she is an intensly private person, I believe she want it to be kept that way,,,

she had the courage to call out one of the biggest and I mean biggest blockbuster produceer jerry bruckheimer, not letting herself be controlled by such a power force in the industry,

she is close with her I believe grandma, and is a very loving individual..

she gets poor roles becuause she stood up for herself, she is a very great actress, and I am with great wishies that some indie directors see this about her, and give her the roles she deserves..

she is honest, forthrite, and genuine, she is not just a pretty face, and I am ashamed of myself for judging where I really had no rite, if you adimire megan, she is one worthy of this, but beyond the image is a very intellingent person :heart:

Megan Fox sporting a military inspired look

Actress Megan Fox is seen flaunting a military inspired look with a simple deep neck black dress underneath an army green military jacket, accessorized with a tan belt. The star also sported a beaded horn necklace, bangles and rings including a stand-out oversized cross ring. She paired it with Barney's New York CO-OP Wedge Ankle Boots and matching knee high socks.

Megan-Fox-Military-inspired-look.jpg

Megan should never wear make up, she looks so much better & beautiful natural :heart: ... I always love how she looks on candids better than how she looks in actual events

I dont think she is wearing make up in those last candids, she doesnt seem to have blush or anything ... I think the natural look suits her a lot better