Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Didn't you hear? I won this thread. All following discussions are meaningless. Joking aside, I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here. But most importantly, I didn't say this:

So, you're saying, good actors can convince us they're good actors because they're good actors?

Come on, my english is not that bad. :laugh:

Here's what I don't get Megan said she quit, that she didn't want to work with Bay and that she was never fired right? How's she going to explain this?

xeqxwg.jpg

Megan on the set of Transformers 3 doing previz shots (visualizing scenes for the film)

Btw Previz shots are a necessary part of creating a working film as is the acting.

Now some of you will say that "they hadn't began filming, so between when the pic was taken and now Megan fox had time to drop out of film", however that's not the way the film industry works.

To even begin the set up process for filming Megan had to have signed a studio contract, confidentiality agreement, a Union or non contract, insurance contract, gotten paid, and short of a lawyer or five stepping in and getting the LA country Judicial Circuit to take the Studio to court to allow her from contract... the only way Megan was getting out of doing the movie was to be fired, either by the Studio or by the Director... or an act of God lol

I personally believe she was fired despite what she says. :cry: I like Megan, and I just don't want to see her go down the same road so many other young & promising actresses have taken. Just look at Tara Reid as an example.

Megan Fox Getting Married?

Megan Fox may not be part of Transformers 3, but she's got other tricks up her sleeve!

The actress bought a five-bedroom home in Los Feliz and her longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green is moving in.

"[brian] moved in and has been living in her new house for a while," claims a source. "Yes, Megan and Brian will get married."

Brian isn't necessarily friendly with his ex Vanessa Marcil and now that she is engaged, the insider believes the two will wed to spite her.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Megan and Brian announced an engagement to overshadow Vanessa's wedding," the source continued. "Either right before or right after

Megan Fox is too rich to have problems not that I really care. I do like her and the hot women celebrities but I would never degrade myself with the celebrity worship like these kids do nowadays. I stopped giving a crap about "the world of entertainment" long ago. Truth is I really only watch documentaries, nature shows and sports. I like Megan because she's got a hot bod but I would never read a story about her unless a sexy photo was attached. :gocho:

Truth is I really only watch documentaries, nature shows and sports.

Oh, you're so much better than all of us. I doubt "these kids" take celebrity talk as serious as you think. We all have our lives and our problems outside of this forum. Just a couple of hours ago I had a horrible experience I hope never repeats itself. But even if it does I bet you could still find me around the Bellazon boards, participating in these superfluous conversations, because I doesn't make me any less intelligent and it's pretty much on par with watching a sport. I love boxing, but boy is it stupid. Two guys beating the crap of each other for money. Retarded? Yes. Degrading? You could say so. Mindless fun? Yeah.

For the record, I don't even find Megan Fox attractive. I just love talking to people, no matter who. Hopefully you won't be offended by this. I'm merely speaking my mind as you just did.

What was the quote? Tellllllll us!

Oh, that was it, she just said it was all about him and his interpretation of the robots, I don't actually have it, sorry :blush: .

I say : fire the damn robots!!! :knives:

jnkiss2-1.gif

*sigh*

Who says she was a bad actress?

*sigh sigh sigh... Aaaaah*

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Best actress, best supporting actress :drool: :drool: :drool: !!! Best cinematography :blush::ninja: .

Truth is I really only watch documentaries, nature shows and sports.

Oh, you're so much better than all of us. I doubt "these kids" take celebrity talk as serious as you think. We all have our lives and our problems outside of this forum. Just a couple of hours ago I had a horrible experience I hope never repeats itself. But even if it does I bet you could still find me around the Bellazon boards, participating in these superfluous conversations, because I doesn't make me any less intelligent and it's pretty much on par with watching a sport. I love boxing, but boy is it stupid. Two guys beating the crap of each other for money. Retarded? Yes. Degrading? You could say so. Mindless fun? Yeah.

For the record, I don't even find Megan Fox attractive. I just love talking to people, no matter who. Hopefully you won't be offended by this. I'm merely speaking my mind as you just did.

Nope not offended at all. I wrote my first somewhat provocative comment on Bellazon and I would be foolhardy not to expect a sharp response. I log on to Bellazon just like you and am happy doing so. Truth is I only log on to the internet for hot babes, NFL and paying bills. Only 2 of those 3 activities do I find pleasurable BTW. :(

Megan to star in the next Pirate's movie?

Fresh from dropping out of the third Transformers, Megan Fox is reportedly ready to sign on to the new Pirates of the Caribbean film!

A source reveals:

Megan is mulling over a number of big movie offers including another sci fi franchise and a role in the next Pirates of the Caribbean. She would play a mermaid who charms Captain Jack but she has a dark motive. Megan has always loved Johnny and is desperate to work with him. She’s grateful to Transformers for making her name but she’s ready to move on to better and bigger things.”