Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Megan Fox is talking again

With her new movie Jonah Hex on the horizon, Megan Fox's people allowed her to appear in the latest issue of Allure where she delivered her trademarked brand of WTF while wearing some sort of fashiony things. And now the ramblings:

On not being open anymore in interviews - except apparently this one:

"Trying to be lighthearted and have a sense of humor and engage in some sort of satire sometimes. It did backfire to a certain extent, and it became too exhausting. I still have the same sense of humor, but I have no desire to express it, really, anymore, because I've always been fucked for doing so."

On not being clingy:

"I could go days, weeks without talking to another human being," she says. "I could probably go months and be perfectly satisfied. Easily. It's the opposite of being needy, but at the same time, I don't know if I would want to be in a relationship with someone who required as much alone time as I require."

On plastic surgery:

"I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it's not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin -- the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you," she says. "If, then, you feel, 'This is something that I want to do', then do it. It's amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do."

On not using public restrooms or silverware at restaurants:

"Every time someone uses a bathroom and they flush, all the bacteria is shot into the air," she says. "Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch!"

On refusing to cook for herself:

"I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."

So basically Megan Fox wants to live alone on a deserted island with no food, germs or human companionship but still have access to super awesome tits. -- Jesus, it's like we're sharing the same mind...

Anyone else read she was booted from Transformers 3? The article was sorta vague. It said it was to take Shia's character in a new direction while sime simultaniously implying that she had more problems with the movie crew.

Megan Fox out of Transformers 3

Because a million of her get off the bus in Hollywood each day without calling Michael Bay "Hitler," Megan Fox has been fired from Transformers 3, according to Deadline Hollywood:

No actor/actress can expect to go around dissing a director and expect to work together as if nothing happened. Much less the egotistical Bay. But in Fox, he had met his match. Why, as recently as this week Megan was quoted as dissing Bay yet again. In recent months she has shown off a more natural skin hue instead of her usual orange color -- and blamed the Transformers helmer for her unhealthy tanning binge. "I had been tanning a lot so that Michael would be happy with my skin tone. Every spare moment of sun that was outside, I had to be in it," the 24-year-old actress lamented in Allure magazine. "It's not going to happen again because of the damage and the possible skin cancer."

Allow me to speak for everyone who's ever heard anything come out of Megan Fox's mouth:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Sorry Megs! Dun worry you still have a major career ahead of you.

You guys really came on here just to bash her? nice.

Jup, that's the price for being hot and having a thread on BZ.

Pretty funny actually; if you see one of their names as the 'last action' behind her thread, you know it's something negative :cain:

The lovely Scarlett Johanson said in an interview that Michael Bay was a DICTATOR and playing under his direction was the worth experience of her life... He was rude (he called her a cow because she wasn't running the way he wanted) impolite & an absolute macho... And Michael Bay the Hun, Blamed Scarlett & Ewan McGregor for the bad critiques on the movie "the Island" according to his majesty Bay, they both were 2 very bad actors...

All of this to say :

Mister Bay is an @$$ (I am not bashing!! Scarlett said it too!) and I am so happy to know Megan won't play in Transformers 3!! Let's celebrate! :fun: :dance:

^ I think you'll fine Shia was the lead/star.

BUT i think it's not gonna do well without megan- just cause...i saw the movie with a bunch of guy friends...and they said its the PERFECT guy movie, cause they get to stare at megan, and there are loads of robots and stuff like that. & IF you love megan, like i do... its a good movie, pretty much the only reason i decided to see it :whistle:

im just intrigued about who they are going to cast next...

Megan Fox: It Was My Decision to Leave Transformers

Megan Fox is seeking to transform rumor to fact. The actress is slamming speculation she was booted from the third installment of the Transformers action film franchise. “Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformers 3," reps for the actress, 24, tell People. "It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.” Citing unnamed sources, Variety reports the studio and the film's director, Michael Bay, intend to case another actress as star Shia Labeouf's love interest to move the story in a different direction.Shooting for the film, slated for a July 2011 release, is expected to »

- David Caplan and Jennifer Garcia

Quote: IMDB.com

I´m agree that Transformers without Megan wouldn't be the same. Lucky for me, I save money because there is no reason for me to watch the movie in cinema or buy the DVD. ;)

BTW: I also red that Michael Bay is not "Mr. Nice Guy" who he like to be in public. And I think, it is very unfair to say Megan is stupid, only she said what she think (or feel).! I like people there are straight.

:wave:

true Lovers of the "original" transformers, cartoons/movies didnt watch it for megan, they watched it for the love of content, and because they grew up watching it on TV, The new movie i liked NOT because of megan but because it took me back to being a kid again, i loved Shai, but meg was meg, she was there for eye candy and nothing more, i'll see the movie regardless of her being in it, she is stunning to look at, but thats it, maybe with more movie roles, and maybe better ones, she'll grow & learn, or at least we can hope :laugh: