Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

God bless you, @WongDong. I have been relegated to checking Lily's Instragram feed, which has promising signs of activity, but I miss seeing her work so much. I felt this especially over the weekend with the Oscars, given that one of her last big things before the shut down was doing red carpet interviews last year. (See her now largely silent YouTube channel for a great vid behind the scenes. Super fun, very Lily.) These screen shots and gifs from 2017 are super welcome. Thanks a million. :D 

12 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

God bless you, @WongDong. I have been relegated to checking Lily's Instragram feed, which has promising signs of activity, but I miss seeing her work so much. I felt this especially over the weekend with the Oscars, given that one of her last big things before the shut down was doing red carpet interviews last year. (See her now largely silent YouTube channel for a great vid behind the scenes. Super fun, very Lily.) These screen shots and gifs from 2017 are super welcome. Thanks a million. :D 

Thanks, I have the same frustration, and Victoria's Secret doesn't make it easy to find these, I just don't get it, it's like imagine Kings of Leon scrub their own songs from the internet.

• 2 weeks later...

100% this: thank you @bump. Following her on Instragram, she seems to have been very selective in the shoots/events she's been going to. I suspect this was a combination of COVID schooling/childcare and KOL's latest recordings and releases as much as anything. Still, the bits and pieces that have come out show the Muse in top form. (Completely unbiased opinion, of course. 😜) Wishing for more, that is for certain. 

Thank you, @gedeon67. I'm not sure how many of these are "new," as in newly taken. Some are being released as part of the LRL campaign now, but they are lovely. I'm a huge fan of the blue and white polka dot dress. Lily is just perfect for LRL, and she and Joan are ideal together. Really appreciate seeing these and the videos. 

18 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

Thank you, @gedeon67. I'm not sure how many of these are "new," as in newly taken. Some are being released as part of the LRL campaign now, but they are lovely. I'm a huge fan of the blue and white polka dot dress. Lily is just perfect for LRL, and she and Joan are ideal together. Really appreciate seeing these and the videos. 

The vids definitely appear new, or they were held from last year (see Mother's Day message).