Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

To me it looks like a band-aid because of the color and the holes in it. I read that comment somewhere else and it instantly made sense to me. 

main-qimg-56a7f55c142c1723cdbf2fe31acc09

I'm glad at least you and other people liked it though. I adore Lily, but I just do not like this dress. The collectible doll is awesome though! I didn't know that. I wish they had picked a different outfit, but that is so cool Lily has her own doll! 

3 hours ago, bump said:

Lily looks the best, but then again I don't think that Zendaya girl is pretty and the other one isn't that great either. I wish the video was just Lily, but oh well. At least she's in it and I'm sure we'll get more content from it. thanks for the post @Beehive2

@bump, I really like how much you admire Lily but that's a little harsh on those two young ladies. 😃

Lily does pull off the "rock and roll Angel" title very well. She likes Rage Against the Machine, Nirvana, and System of a Down just to name a few. Her and I would be such good friends LOL. 

The yellow one is pretty, that's very class. I remember seeing that for the first time and liking it. I'll have to find some pictures of dresses of hers I like and ones I don't care for so much. I love when we all share pictures of our favorites and least favorites because I like getting to see what you guys think of her outfits and her work. 

thanks for sharing your pictures everyone! 

On 10/2/2020 at 12:41 PM, BAGGOT said:

Thank you @SmrdiCat and @bump. I'll try to pull some of my favs, but @bump has two of them: The four at the bottom, especially the first two are on my all-time list. :yes: :wub: 

This is why I love BZ. Two of my least favorites are two of your favorites. I love the diversity of opinions on here. What do you like about the first outfit?

It's one of my favorite Met Gala efforts: Avant-garde was the theme, I think. She went for it. The dress itself shows her figure and a bit of skin, including the shoulder and right arm, while including that massive train. (Btw, we don't comment enough on Lily's arms: they are well toned and she often uses them subtly when posing.) The boots make it, however. I love the bright red, and they showcase her legs so well. (Also, the after gala party dress--a short black number--worked great with the boots as well.) I just love the look. Here's another angle that shows that enormous train, plus one of the after dress. 

6362931584969125001953431_29_metap_050117_pa_020.jpg hqcelebcorner__20_.jpg

7 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

It's one of my favorite Met Gala efforts: Avant-garde was the theme, I think. She went for it. The dress itself shows her figure and a bit of skin, including the shoulder and right arm, while including that massive train. (Btw, we don't comment enough on Lily's arms: they are well toned and she often uses them subtly when posing.) The boots make it, however. I love the bright red, and they showcase her legs so well. (Also, the after gala party dress--a short black number--worked great with the boots as well.) I just love the look. Here's another angle that shows that enormous train, plus one of the after dress. 

6362931584969125001953431_29_metap_050117_pa_020.jpg hqcelebcorner__20_.jpg

I actually really like both of these looks too ! Definitely edgy looks for Lily, she seems to usually choose more classic " glam " looks for events and the red carpet. I think her hair could've been more creative/edgy, but the veil and the boots bring OOOMPH and take it to the next level. The boots really elongate her legs ( not to criticize but Lily is one of the shorter models ) and red makes them pop. I love the after party look which is essentially an Off White t-shirt. All in all Lily came off really modern in these two looks.