Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

12 hours ago, bump said:

Well damn. I'm sorry what I said bothered you, but I don't think that's all that bad. If I had known it would make someone mad, I wouldn't have said it, but I don't think saying how I dislike Joan is that bad seeing as I would rather this just be Lily. Hopefully this doesn't happen again, but I really had no idea that comment would piss anyone off. 

Need not apologize.

I usually skip through any comments from you on other threads.

Not only is it severely opinionated, biased and very naggy and to an extend- childish.

Just my opinion like how you do it.

Don't take offence to it.

In other topic, I'm hoping Lily aldridge parfums ig and marketing would be active on black friday and have the 1 for 1 deal like last year.

I'm ready to buy more haven(s).

11 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Need not apologize.

I usually skip through any comments from you on other threads.

Not only is it severely opinionated, biased and very naggy and to an extend- childish.

Just my opinion like how you do it.

Don't take offence to it.

In other topic, I'm hoping Lily aldridge parfums ig and marketing would be active on black friday and have the 1 for 1 deal like last year.

I'm ready to buy more haven(s).

No offense taken. I like that you dislike my comments so you just skip them. I had so many people mad one time that I realized it was better to keep the really mean comments to myself. I don't like making people upset, especially people I like and I've always liked what you post and talk about, so I am sorry. 

I'm just very meticuous with things and I notice EVERYTHING, good or bad. Sometimes it honestly is annoying to me as well as to others. 

On topic: I would love to smell Lily's perfumes! I don't think anywhere near where I live sells them (I live around some big cities in the US which is surprising that I haven't seen her stuff anywhere). I would love to support Lily, so I may just have to bite the bullet and buy it online. 

22 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Lily's perfumes are terrific. Got a signed bottle last year for someone special. :)  

That's adorable! If I decide to order one, I don't know which one to get yet. I haven't followed her perfumes as much as her fashion work because I never thought I'd buy perfume online, but I just really adore Lily and want to support her and I bet her stuff smells great, too. Which one did you get, cause aren't there a few different scents now?

• 2 weeks later...

@bump

I personally did not like Summit but fragrance is subjective.

Summit is very raw and smokey while I wear oud and citrus colognes.

Haven is nice and light, rose musk.

For the price of $50, bottle is beautiful but fades fairly fast.

Great to see Lily's first campaign for Stella McCartney.

Hope to see it in print and more work to follow.

Screenshot_20201207-095351_mh1607306098062.jpg

20201207_100422_626.jpg

Beauty😍, Ready to watch Brandon Maxwell show from home.

13 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

@bump

I personally did not like Summit but fragrance is subjective.

Summit is very raw and smokey while I wear oud and citrus colognes.

Haven is nice and light, rose musk.

For the price of $50, bottle is beautiful but fades fairly fast.

Great to see Lily's first campaign for Stella McCartney.

Hope to see it in print and more work to follow.

Thanks for the information! I like that you included how long the scent lasts and that it fades rather quickly. I like the sound of Haven. My mom will probably like that as well. We share perfume a lot lol.  $50 doesn't sound like a bad price considering some of the perfume my mom wears, and I would love to support Lily. 

I'll probably only buy one since I don't wear perfume a lot, and then when it runs out, I'll buy another. I also don't like having too many of one thing, then I get indecisive about what to use lol

thanks for posting those pictures. The Stella McCartney one is GORGEOUS. I love the light behind her, the colors in the picture, the colors of what she's wearing, and Lily looks beautiful of course, as always.  I love how contrasting those two pictures are; one is airy, light and naturey, and the other is dark, in a manmade setting, and more aggressive looking. This pictures, even thought they are just pictures she took, show that she is a versatile model and can model anything. 

Thanks @Beehive2 and @bump. Just seeing her in these is a breath of fresh air. I think the Stella McCartney is the only really new material, but the other shots didn't get as wide of play the first go-around. I think that the Lindsey Doyle shots were part of the roll out for her second scent, Summit, which was based off family trips to Blackberry Farm. Haven is the scent I bought. She loved it: roses and peonies color the scent, which Lily said reminds her of her home garden. If you buy, you'll see that they always offer you the chance to donate to St. Jude's Children's Hospital, which you know is one of the charities she's most associated with. (See the pic above) 

1 minute ago, BAGGOT said:

Thanks @Beehive2 and @bump. Just seeing her in these is a breath of fresh air. I think the Stella McCartney is the only really new material, but the other shots didn't get as wide of play the first go-around. I think that the Lindsey Doyle shots were part of the roll out for her second scent, Summit, which was based off family trips to Blackberry Farm. Haven is the scent I bought. She loved it: roses and peonies color the scent, which Lily said reminds her of her home garden. If you buy, you'll see that they always offer you the chance to donate to St. Jude's Children's Hospital, which you know is one of the charities she's most associated with. (See the pic above) 

That's awesome they have the donations thing! I'll certainly do that. I figured the Lindsey Doyle ones had already been posted, but I wanted to make sure because they are so lovely. 

I'm going to get Haven when I get some extra money. Both you and Beehive said that's what you liked, and I think I'd prefer that scent anyways. 

By Hung Vanngo (pictures her posted for her birthday)

125121367_945255686005050_2535907820140412370_n.jpg 125318304_170400481414813_1635045288190913601_n.jpg 125350493_699603007620056_2990514687428466491_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 8:47 PM, BAGGOT said:

Been missing anything from The Muse, and hoping that all who frequent this thread have had a great holiday season. Hoping all are well and can look forward to a much better 2021.

I had a great holiday. I hope you did as well! . :Dinah:

Her IG

131036920_216014360034745_8065020827452188964_n.jpg 131403152_383821592726752_769080190551459216_n.jpg