Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

@Mocap I understand the host complaints since I am and always have been a free user to all similar hosts and that is why I use the best possible settings for free users. Speed is set to the maximum available (default is 50kb/s... I've seen people set it to 25... ) and I only split packs if I hit the free user file size limit of 5GB so most packs are single file downloads and people don't have to wait between parts. Alfa still exist but they were quick to delete inactive files while FJ kept files alive for the 3+ years I wasn't doing this which is a main factor I still use it along with the 10TB of free storage space and I'm going to need a big chunk of that 10TB. The bottom line is with some patience you can get the pictures you want for free. Yes some packs are big, but it's only because I share everything I have and not 119 pictures here and there.

6 hours ago, Mocap said:

I have not finished yet because it's time consuming having to scroll down and spot them

I know right. Most packs are double the size before I start sorting them and I still can't get all especially when mixing sources. I'm fine with a few duplicates with different quality as long as I don't leave behind a jared tagged photo or an insta story screenshot of a cupcake. I will do a better job keeping only the best quality versions when I get around to automating some of the process.

Thanks for the feedback and good luck with your collections sharing project.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, bump said:

Hope she has something coming out soon!!!

You know I do! ;) I think I saw that she is supposed to be part of something on CBS tv next week (?), and Disney just released some mouse ears that she designed for kids. (Lily is super into Disney.)

You're welcome @BAGGOT! Her face is sooo pretty. I'm so glad she's still modeling. I was worried she was going to really really slow down at this point in her career and family, so I'm happy to still see HF work from her and not just a simple interview or product endorsement. 

11 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Thank you, @Beehive2 and @Shepherd. She looks wonderful. So good to see her out again. She was largely off camera for a long time, and she's wearing that high-waisted skirt. Speculation--Is the Muse expecting?

@BAGGOT, I didnt get any pregnancy signs nor baby bump from lil but you know these covid times and how it is for supermodels and their outstanding spouses...... and why not, they can easily afford another.

Not much into the outfit she's wearing, but she looks gorgeous from the little bit I can see of her face. I'm so happy for her that she got to present there! I don't like country music so I don't watch whatever country thing she was presenting on, but good for her!!

On 9/17/2020 at 1:59 AM, Beehive2 said:

Lil looking sensational at the ACM awards.

😍😍😍

Screenshot_20200917-134952.png 

omfg I love this necklace!!! I don't know where I would wear this to, but I want it! Her face is stunning, omg she gets more beautiful as she ages! 

thanks for all the posts everyone!!!

Rewatched this vid, thanks to @ceceshores. I think you guys are right: she had the chance to say something there about her own family, and though she hinted at possibly having more kids at some point, she didn't say it outright. I love hearing her talk about her friends and how she and her family are doing. As I said above, the Muse never disappoints.