Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thank you, @Shepherd for the editorial. If anyone has Spanish and can translate, that would be phenomenal. Love the pictures. And, seeing her sing/lip sync with friends could be really fun. She seems open to suggestions for her YouTube... :)  So happy to see new content from my favorite model. Never Enough Lily :heart: 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, BAGGOT said:

Her spirit is spectacular. Just can't get enough of these videos. Such a lovely person on top of everything else. :wub: 

right??!?! I love her videos, but this one was especially fun. She cracks me up. I really liked the animation as well. 

Her dress is super cute and I'm not usually into that sort of thing. 

This was a particularly helpful video for me lol

19 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

I've been going back through her work on the thread lately (2013-17). The variety is terrific. It's also interesting to see how much she talks about her family. Very cool.

I love looking through her old work! I do that with a lot of models I like. It's cool to see the progress in their careers and see brands they've worked for that I've forgotten about. 

Lily had a better career than It thought. I always thought she got good work and good brands/magazines after she became an Angel, but she was working with established and well know brands before that. 

3 minutes ago, Weasel79 said:

Nope. Retired. Been looking at her VS work. It was great. The company took much better pictures only 5 years ago. 

Really, one of the best angels, photoshoots and beautiful events. He was part of one of the best angel teams. I was in doubt because of a video I watched on her vlog talking about vs it was a dream and she realized it and another about ask lily and she talks about the difficulties she had on the catwalk.

Thanks @Weasel79 and @BAGGOT for that blast from the past! While her lingerie was my least favorite of the categories (b/c I like swim/VSX/pajamas more because I like cute/comfy/bright colors more than sexy and seductive), she was amazing at lingerie. She was just so good at every category.

These are just from a quick Google search. I kept finding more and more I wanted to post, but I didn't want to make this post too long. If I would've taken  time and really looked through her work, this post would've been HUGE. I like so much of her VS work that it's crazy to think about how any pictures I love of hers. 

lily-aldridge-bikini-24.jpgLILY-ALDRIDGE-Victorias-Secret-Swim-2015946087fa7133f0bbee2dd007435f1a50.jpgV401390.jpgV409440.jpglily-aldridge-victoria-s-secret-collectilily-aldridge-victoria-s-secret-novemberLily-Aldridge-2014-131.jpg

073117-get-the-look-desktop-ftr-1.jpg.82b813e0a018a29132a2ec9ea382f94b.jpg.0350a37b6a5daaa2f2fe063737ddb78a.jpg 21294397_511605425850335_2789733790220550144_n.jpg.25088a9158431d47049c2804450e26f8.jpg V594925.jpg

Would it surprise anyone here that I have all of these pics in a Lily folder? ;) Thanks @bump. I totally agree: she is just so good in all of these categories. And we're not even outside her VS work here. Versatility is absolutely one of Lily's great strengths. Thanks for sharing these.