Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

THanks @bump. Mine's been good too. And thank you for these from Lily's Insta. She loves her Disney. Looks like this was for Disneyland Paris, and the look from Carolina--which I love--is a throwback maybe to last year. She might be using it again, but one of Lily's YouTubes is about dressing for New Year's, and I think this was the final look. I totally love it when she puts on the red lipstick and glams up, and the two of them looked like they were having a great time putting that look together. Here's hoping that 2021 allows everyone to get back to some semblance of normal work, however they define that. 

On 12/29/2020 at 11:57 PM, SmrdiCat said:

I love the Lauren Ralph Lauren photos with Lily's mom ! They look so much alike.  That said, those clothes are super tacky. Gold metallic safari shirt ? As always, Lily pulls it off.

Happy Holidays to you all ! Hope everyone is safe and healthy.💚

I know!!! Her mom is so cute. I love that they had a family shoot. 

Happy Holidays to you too!

and Happy New Years to all you awesome people on this thread (I'm not tagging you SmrdiCat since I quoted you, but I'm including you in this!! @BAGGOT @hillstreet @Beehive2

44 minutes ago, bump said:

I know!!! Her mom is so cute. I love that they had a family shoot. 

Happy Holidays to you too!

and Happy New Years to all you awesome people on this thread (I'm not tagging you SmrdiCat since I quoted you, but I'm including you in this!! @BAGGOT @hillstreet @Beehive2

Thank you @bump! I'm wishing you a very Happy New Year too. :)

Your Lily avatar is really beautiful btw. 🤩

• 5 weeks later...

Wow a month since no new Lily posts!!! I'lll have to see if she's postedon her Ig and if I can find any new work. I'm glad she's got the time to relax and be with her family and she doesn't HAVE to work unless she wants to, but I miss her work! 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Thank you, @ceceshores. Fun to see her in something playful like this. Hoping it's the start of some new work...

Np! She said on a podcast she did with Quinn Murphy that the pandemic has made her realize that she doesn't want to miss out on a lot with her kids/family (or something to that effect) so I think she'll continue to be selective about what work she does. 

Some new Lauren Ralph Lauren stuff for spring 2021:

20210216-w-lauren-lp-c05a-banner.jpg image.png image.png

I'm glad that she can do both. Selfishly, I would love unlimited content, but part of why I am such a fan is her effort to balance everything. I know KoL was producing new music through this time also, plus the challenges of school and care for her kids. She is radiant in these shots. Love the light on her face, and that pinstripe looks amazing, but the polka dot dress is the move. Boy, that looks great on her. Thanks again, @ceceshores. Hope that you're doing ok too. 

US Vogue May 2008

"Minding the Gap"
with Patrick Robinson, Carolyn Murphy, Devon Aoki, Keisha Whitaker, Elettra Wiedemann, Malin Akerman, Mark Bradford, Lake Bell, Jon Rose & Gabriel Mann
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Fashion Editor: Lawren Howell
Hair: Danilo
Grooming: Natalia Bruschi
Makeup: Jo Strettell
Prop Stylist: Thomas Thurnauer

Jean_Roy_US_Vogue_May_2008_05.thumb.jpg.6de357b7086323b3a99acd18ec80a757.jpgJean_Roy_US_Vogue_May_2008_06.thumb.jpg.88a4d8069ed85224d4806fe03b95e651.jpg

archive.vogue.com