Bellazon

Ethnic Beauty

I wouldn't say that. She has made a HUGE impact on the fashion industry, not to mention she has been modeling and walking a runway for over 20 years now. Lets see if any model today is still around 5 years from now yet alone 20.

I think Adriana will be around for a long time, she is the supermodel of today. and it's not that i think she's a bad model, shes a great model but i don't find her face particularly nice and her attitude sucks.

Well she is the most popular one but look at the models today, 95% of them suck and all look the same. But unfortunately V, you didn't grow up in a time when supermodels really did rule the world.

CO[P11- that is true, i agree the phrase "supermodel" is thrown around so much, but doesn'tmean i don't appreciate the old school models because i do,I LOVE CLAUDIA SCHIFFER, elle mcpherson && Cindy Crawford i think still to this day IS one of the most beautiful women alive.

But Naomi is one supermodel ive never got, her face is just not appealing to me.

and i hate the way she acts. but she's a good model, lke i said.

CO[P11- that is true, i agree the phrase "supermodel" is thrown around so much, but doesn'tmean i don't appreciate the old school models because i do,I LOVE CLAUDIA SCHIFFER, elle mcpherson && Cindy Crawford i think still to this day IS one of the most beautiful women alive.

But Naomi is one supermodel ive never got, her face is just not appealing to me.

and i hate the way she acts. but she's a good model, lke i said.

God yes it is!

As far as Naomi acts, she gets away with a lot. More than the average person does, which really isn't right. But, if I could get away with clobbering a few people that irritated me, I would do it too.

And I am happy someone else doesn't think Cindy is old, ugly and fat