Bellazon

Classic Lines from Bellazon Members

OriginalSin

I can't remember the last time I went to Babe Polls, and we laughed it off when I told her, but this one haunts me from time to time for some reason :ninja: ...From the Old Hollywood Woman Competition I think...

spaces24: Fun fact of the day! _____ (forgot the name) died by being burned alive in her home! _____ (also forgot name) also burned to death in her home. We'll see

her later on!

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Question: Why does there have to be a "Head Angel"? Can't the company just have models who work for them without some sort of hierarchy or secret agenda?

The "Head Angel" drama is starting to sound and awful lot like High School. :rofl:

First, you need to know something about them. The beautiful ones. The flawless four. Everyone wanted to be them. You know them. They went to your school too. They totally ruled. The one in green, that's Courtney Adriana. She was the leader. She was like Satan in heels. The blonde, Marcie Fox Miranda Kerr, a legend in her own little mind. Known to herself as Foxy Orlando's Main Squeeze. The one with the pigtails is Julie Candice, popular because of that face ...and because she was best friends with the one in the pink. That's Liz Purr Doutzen. She was special. Everybody loved Liz Doutzen...not just because she was beautiful and popular and rich and smart. She was all of those things, but more than anything....she was sweet. Courtney Adriana ruled with terror, but Liz Doutzen ruled with kindness. She was like the Princess Di of Reagan High ...and that pissed Courtney Adriana off!. Liz Purr Doutzen was just.... Well, she was perfect. I used to dream about what it would be like to be her...Elizabeth Purr Doutzen.

image-4056_50C4F99B.gif

Or I can be yours. Doesn't matter. I go both way.

I am sorry but are her breasts genuinely genuine...what I mean is are they natural without any cosmetic enhancement....they look so incredibly artificial/fake and disproportionate(too large) with the rest of her body !!!! Plus ( check the second photo) the woman has ZERO waistline !!!!

loll and like 10 minutes later...

Kate's VS pictrues....a healthy, (and so I am told a naturally) curvy model...so much better than all those skeletal, stick-thin lollipop heads...I think she would have been a breath of freash air ....a refreshing change ...Upton > Karlie ......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Superman - SEX

post-46718-0-1446180719-86071_thumb.jpg

I don't think Superman can have sex. I think that is why he gave up his powers in Superman II, so he could get laid. I don't really understand why though. If he can pick up an object without smashing it I don't understand why he can't ... not destroy somebody's vagina. That has kind of bothered me.

If that's the case, I'll go ahead and quote the always wise Amanda Bynes ...

I want Drake Superman/Henry Cavill to murder my vagina

I thought this was soo funny.

If you don't understand the reference, it is something Amanda Bynes randomly tweeted about the rapper, Drake.

from here

http://www.bellazon....f/page__st__120