Bellazon

Classic Lines from Bellazon Members

OriginalSin

^ Oh my God,all these convesations because of my fault.really I feel sorry for all who got headaches from it.

I usually drop the subject because I don't see the use in 'arguing' with people like you.

^ Oh my God,all these convesations because of my fault.really I feel sorry for all who got headaches from it.

I usually drop the subject because I don't see the use in 'arguing' with people like you.

You agreed to leave it at that point,ok but to end it from my side,I like you to drop subjects when it comes to me,always and ever do that.I don't like interactions with ppl who don't respect or know me.

No more talking even if got insulted again,I respect ppl and the forum,enough anger they got from me.

Let's agree to disagree and move on. We all have expressed our thoughts & opinions. Perhaps there were some misunderstandings and miscommunication. Regardless, there is no point in continuing this discussion esp publicly on the board.

Onward we march!!! :D

...And now u are talking Chinese??^^

不, 他 是 說 特 別 英 國 文 ;)

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~TheBaronOfFratton mischievous_smilie.gif

Touche again! We are on a roll today. Perhaps it is the double whammy of the election and the freak show called the "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". Can't wait for both to be over :Angel:

^Plus I would have no idea who he was - and one grinning Estadounidense looks very much like another, irrespective of where they fall on the political spectrum...

Apparently, he raises his eyebrow to separate himself from other such creatures.

...But I do understand semantics, and my 'sarcasm alert' siren denotes that something is amiss - it's inherent mystery immediately destabilises the statement. post-40981-0-1446180698-59604_thumb.gif

Yours requires more theoretical thinking, mine skips that step.........for the less than wieldy. Yours possesses broader utility, mine has one that is more focused.