Bellazon

Classic Lines from Bellazon Members

OriginalSin

I can't stand small dogs. They are dogs for lazy b!*ch.

A dog under 60 pounds (30 Kilos) is not a dog.

me three, I already wrote to VS on twitter and I told them to hire Sandra to model for them.

Dear VS,

Hire Sandra & please fire Behati. She is ugly and she doesn't belong to the human race.

I hate her & she should be not a VS model

but since she is one (and should not work for VS) fire her.

annul her contract and tell her to go.

She is not pretty and she is not a vs model even if she is.

Please do what I say.

Even if i don't really know what I say...

^ WOW!!! I am hoping b/c she is not a native English speaker it was just a miscommunication or misunderstanding. If not, I guess it could be viewed as shocking & surprising that someone would express something that offensive esp. on a diverse forum. It could also be viewed as funny b/c this type of situation and ignorance is something one would see mocked on TV.

Oh my,I'm reading all this just right now,after I commented there in the original place

http://www.bellazon..../page__st__4280.

You decide girls.But no ofence ofcourse meant by me.And being non native speaker is weak excuse sometimes.I'm not taking it as excuse,but don't know how you got this issue.Also not completely joking,that fear wasn't good at that time for a foreigner at foreinger place to have 2nd foreigners.

But really you shouldn't have brought it here,the places are so near and similar,also that 2 times here and there of enlarging isn't necessary especially when the one enlarging doesn't give a shit to explain previous awkward behavior towards me.

.And Girls,I didn't feel comfortable doing that explanation,really.

Jennka,it's me Mahi.

I'm afraid that I need to 'offshore' some humor :Angel: :

Was that really necessary or appropriate!? Perhaps you were trying to appease the situation and add some humor to situation but that was quite offensive. Which was why I removed it. If you feel the need to further discuss this, feel free to PM me. Thanks! ~PC

Edited by PinkCouture

Oh my,I'm reading all this just right now,after I commented there in the original place

http://www.bellazon..../page__st__4280.

You decide girls.But no ofence ofcourse meant by me.And being non native speaker is weak excuse sometimes.I'm not taking it as excuse,but don't know how you got this issue.Also not completely joking,that fear wasn't good at that time for a foreigner at foreinger place to have 2nd foreigners.

But really you shouldn't have brought it here,the places are so near and similar,also that 2 times here and there of enlarging isn't necessary especially when the one enlarging doesn't give a shit to explain previous awkward behavior towards me.

.And Girls,I didn't feel comfortable doing that explanation,really.

Jennka,it's me Mahi.

So glad that you find it not racist.Thank God I got you and maybe others to really understand it.Yeah not even little bit racist or any bad kind.I said there that I did explanation out of respect to everyone,that surely included you. :heart: I'll send you PM just to ask why it's useless to have arguement with me.

Thanx Cult,I had all the world offline/online against me today. :D

EDIT: Sorry for my part.

Edited by Mahi

So glad that you find it not racist.Thank God I got you and maybe others to really understand it.Yeah not even little bit racist or any bad kind.I said there that I did explanation out of respect to everyone,that surely included you. :heart: I'll send you PM just to ask why it's useless to have arguement with me.

Thanx Cult,I really needed this,I had all the world offline/online against me today. :D

Was that really necessary or appropriate!? Perhaps you were trying to appease the situation and add some humor to situation but that was quite offensive. Which was why I removed it. If you feel the need to further discuss this, feel free to PM me. Thanks! ~PC

It was offensive to racists, and just about nobody else. ;)

That was a painting by the artist Roger Shimomura, who enjoys parodying and making fun of the mind of the racist.

So it was sarcasm, PC :)

^ Regardless was it sarcastic or not, it does not excuse the point it was inappropriate, offensive and hurtful. Providing "reasoning" for something doesn't magically make it ok. Again if you would like further discuss this we could do it via PM. Now let's move on...