Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

Hopefully a lot of people will make additions to this thread so it will stay lively and competitions are refreshed on a daily basis. Towards this end I would advise people NOT to directly put in Adriana Lima or Petra Nemcova as seeing the fan base towards them on this site would probably lead to a dead end in which those 2 will claim almost all rounds by being the first to obtain 10 (8 NOW) votes.

Hopefully a lot of people will make additions to this thread so it will stay lively and competitions are refreshed on a daily basis. Towards this end I would advise people NOT to directly put in Adriana Lima or Petra Nemcova as seeing the fan base towards them on this site would probably lead to a dead end in which those 2 will claim almost all rounds by being the first to obtain 10 (8 NOW) votes.

Nope Adriana hasn't been in a round yet, this was her first one.

Nope Adriana hasn't been in a round yet, this was her first one.