Bellazon

New Awesome Member!

I get the impression that I'm turning up too late for these orgies? :/

It's like all the writhing bodies have gone and there's just some old lady sweeping up all the detritus with broom, and Limey passed-out in the corner with a bottle of Molson in his hands...

And, it's nice that we have an 'open-relationship', but these days I feel I'm constantly looking over my shoulder for Ophelia.

Well I'm going to see what Mirror's Venus can offer me. And I, in turn, can be a most gracious benefactor my dear. :ridinghorse:

It's like all the writhing bodies have gone and there's just some old lady sweeping up all the detritus with broom, and Limey passed-out in the corner with a bottle of Molson in his hands...

And, it's nice that we have an 'open-relationship', but these days I feel I'm constantly looking over my shoulder for Ophelia.

Well I'm going to see what Mirror's Venus can offer me. And I, in turn, can be a most gracious benefactor my dear. :ridinghorse:

you and me both brother, you and me both! :ninja:

Awwww I don't think you or Nightlife are too late...or at least I hope not! Oh and HI to you both :D

So do you love fighters as much as AnaBB and I do?

I do love them :yes: but I have a feeling it might be close to impossible for me to love them as much as you two!

I like you already... you seem to love Tig as much as I do :D

If I could find a guy like that in real life I would marry him in a second!

I do love them :yes: but I have a feeling it might be close to impossible for me to love them as much as you two!

Absolutely! Well i doubt a guy like Tig would want to be married but a girl can dream can't she? I would do unspeakable things for a chance with him :shifty:

Awwww I don't think you or Nightlife are too late...or at least I hope not! Oh and HI to you both :D

well in that case ...*acts all nonchalant* Hello there :heythere:

Absolutely! Well i doubt a guy like Tig would want to be married but a girl can dream can't she? I would do unspeakable things for a chance with him :shifty:

And I do dream about him!! :drool:

well in that case ...*acts all nonchalant* Hello there :heythere:

Hi! :wave: