Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

• 4 weeks later...

I am not ashame to say that I've cried :cry: And u are right about her problems before the zombies thing. She was certainly under treatment because she was suffering of a strong  psychos.

Hearing the zombies talking in her head... Schizophrenic much?

Poor girls anyway.

^ I agree, definitely the saddest and darkest episode to date but also one of the best acted episodes. 

But I do have to say I feel like season four has been moving quite slow.. I liked it better when we didn't have sixteen episodes per season but around eight or ten. Then again I do like it when it has been slow-paced then you get an episode that is so intense, like in the first half of season four, it was quite slow then you had that episode where Hershel was tending to the sick. I swear I thought he was going to die so many times, made me so nervous. 

There are cannibals in the comics so many have assumed Terminus is where the cannibals are in the TV series. I think Beth might die as I believe the people that took her are from Terminus.. I hope not though. We already lost a member of the Greene family this season. I also believe Maggie might be dying sometime soon, if not in the finale, maybe early next season - the whole picture thing with Glenn may be foreshadowing something. Poor Greene family!

People online have been saying Rick might die in the finale! I honestly really hope that isn't true. I'd only be okay with his death if it's in the very last season of the show.

After doing some more reading online and watching some promo trailers. People have been talking about this. It's quite shocking. 

In the comics three bandits hold Rick, Carl and Abraham at knife point as they want their supplies. Rick tries to fight but is overpowered and beaten, for attacking the bandits, they say they are going to rape Carl. One bandit tries, hitting Carl in the face for struggling. Rick bites the neck of the bandit holding him, killing him. The one holding Abraham is distracted who is then able to shoot the bandit. The third runs away but is soon caught and killed. In the comics, Abraham holds Carl as Rick kills the one who tried to rape Carl.

In some promos, Michonne is holding Carl like Abraham did; Rick is seen all bloody.

Nobody is going to die and Terminus is a safe heaven and their are going to live here happy till the next Apocalypse!
*I wish*
the guys need some rest!

In the comics, the cannibals thing is only a small group of people with zero organization in the forest and Rick and his group are killing them very quickly. I don't think the terminus is a lair of crazy anthropophagous. But as they don't really follow the comic story, anything can happen?

Am I the only one to think the so call scientist with the mullet haircut (he must be a zombie & he died in the 80's in a Romero movie) is a compulsive liar? He knows how all this happened and no one is asking him how & why? Bullshit all the way!

I don't know what will happen at Terminus, but I do know there was some heavy foreshadowing earlier this season to suggest that the woman they met there at the end of the last episode is no good.

post-42953-0-1446085395-51615_thumb.jpg

^ When did that second picture appeared?

I also felt something creepy/weird about Terminus.

they showed it when they were walking through the town I think? I'm not 100% sure, but definetly remember it now that you posted this pic Sympathy!

Definetly an eerie foreshadow!

The painting was in the house where Rick, Carl and Michonne were staying. When Michonne was "visiting" the house she saw that painting on a wall along with painting of sunflower.

^ Glenn (I think) asked him about it. How and why this happened. And this guy told him "it's classified"... wtf.

Yeah classified... Have you seen or heard about the CIA or the NSA or the president of the united states lately mullet boy?

Douchebag!

The painting was in the house where Rick, Carl and Michonne was staying. When Michonne was "visiting" the house she saw that painting on a wall along with painting of sunflower.

^ Glenn (I think) asked him about it. How and why this happened. And this guy told him "it's classified"... wtf.

Yeah classified... Have you seen or heard about the CIA or the NSA or the president of the united states lately mullet boy?

Douchebag!

Oh yes thats where its from thanks!

I don't trust anybody with a mullet to be a super genius scientist :rofl: