Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Made it "okay" to have booty....wow thanks for your permission media...How can I repay you? How about giving you permission to kiss mine? Biggest load of crap since Angelina making it "okay" to have lips. Are you going to make it okay for me to blink too <_< ? But I'll only subtract .5 points for that so...

Entertainment News 0 and...

Jennifer Lopez, from THESE United States, 1 <_<

since we don't really have all the media shit here in France, what exactly going on with Jennifer? I understand the words you wrote but as i do not have the context your comment is a bit obscure :ninja:

Made it "okay" to have booty....wow thanks for your permission media...How can I repay you? How about giving you permission to kiss mine? Biggest load of crap since Angelina making it "okay" to have lips. Are you going to make it okay for me to blink too <_< ? But I'll only subtract .5 points for that so...

Entertainment News 0 and...

Jennifer Lopez, from THESE United States, 1 <_<

since we don't really have all the media shit here in France, what exactly going on with Jennifer? I understand the words you wrote but as i do not have the context your comment is a bit obscure :ninja:

Wow, I can't believe that spilled out looking at it now :rofl: (though I meant every word of course :ninja: ) , but I was having a bad day due to unrealated issues :ninja: . But I guess as a wise dragon once said, "what is said cannot be unsaid :Angel::rofl: ". So...

Entertainment news definitely varies per country, but as to mine...I've always hated it ever since I was a little boy :ninja: . And that mentioned is only a part of my grievances, but as to this...a couple of their core concepts here within the last decade at least have been the "Angelina effect" and the "Jlo effect."

Angelina Effect - In the centuries of human existence big lips have been ugly until the divine grace and beauty of Angelina Jolie transformed them into a thing of beauty and are now thus not only acceptable, but fashinable (thanks to her grace).

Jlo Effect - (see Angelina effect but replace big lips with booty)

To the ears of a black person (some hispanic too, I'm afro-latin) its kindof like maybe saying to a French person "Monica Bellucci makes the French accent acceptable" I guess or to a Scandinavian person Pamela Anderson makes blonde hair acceptable :ninja: . Not perfect examples but same concept. I don't take it as malice on all accounts by any means just find it annoying to hear over and over again :confused: . I've even heard some say to me with a straight face how 'unenlightened' people were 'before'. But I only took off .5 points for that anyway :ninja: because I find her personality annoying, voice average and don't like her music, but I don't hate either woman on account of the media though.

now it sounds like our joe. :yes: when i read your first comment,i thought: wow!first time i see joe trully disliking someone.

ps:i hate the tendances they make with angelina,jennifer and for sure there are others even though i can`t remember.but i still think angelina`s lips and jennifer`s butt are horrible anyway.:ninja:

The big butt booom didn´t catch me too, but I registered some words about how Jlo is proud on her butt and so...but I didn´t really care, I liked her music and that was all that counted :idk: don´t care about her butt or anything about her.

But I know that many girls with bigger asses became like...more self-confident because of J-lo. They were like "it´s ok to have a bigger butt". And I was like - oh, really?? And you needed Jlo to learn you that????

It´s crazy, when people say "it´s ok to be black, it´s ok to be gypsy, it´s ok to be whatever" - jesus, why SHOULDN´T it be OK??? Why do you need to say that??? I´m up to the fire when people think they are something "more" just because they have this skin and these eyes and this money and this house and this car....jesus. I guess after a while people start to say "it´s ok to be normal" because nothing seems to be normal these times.

I absolutely get your point Joe.

Oh, Jennks :blush::hug: . Though the phrase annoys me I usually distract mysef with the inadverted good/positive side you mentioned, but was in a particularly bad mood, the details of which I'll share through your thread or pm :ninja: .

ps:i hate the tendances they make with angelina,jennifer and for sure there are others even though i can`t remember.but i still think angelina`s lips and jennifer`s butt are horrible anyway.:ninja:

:rofl:

now it sounds like our joe. :yes: when i read your first comment,i thought: wow!first time i see joe trully disliking someone.

:ninja::blush: I'm feeling better now :blush: And I like you :hug: .