Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

looks: 2.5 - Never did and does nothing for me, but the face is decent enough :) .

(3X) talent: 4 - Undeniably one of the absolute best voices today and absolutely slays almost every single one of her peers on the radio atm. Good pitch, range, purity and probably the most powerful mainstreem voice of active artists right now. I always found the "soul" stylings a little affected, but definitely a great voice :) . Only 4 instead of 5 because there are some with great voices and great songwriting too and they have to be evaluated on the same scale.

likeability: 2.5

general opinion: 4 - In a time where looks and image outweigh substance many times, she has a great voice and is serious about music and I respect that (even though I'm not a fan of said music). In a time when overnight celebrity and media coverage is more far reaching and relentless than ever before to the point that everything a 19 year-old says in an interview somewhere is a breaking evening news story like a President or ruler said it, I hate, hate, hate this aspect of entertainment news with the fire of many suns, so though their work may not be my taste, I have all the respect in the world for superstars like Julia Roberts and Christina who have superstardom in this oversaturated media age and take care of their business and gets out of sight or goes home (Y) !!!! Or just go somewhere where there's less media concentration.

For that, Chocolate, I'm just going straight to the North America, 5 :) .