Bellazon

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Ophelia_Immortal

post-13181-1277424995_thumb.jpg

23-year-old Scott Pilgrim (Michael Cera) is the bass guitarist for the band Sex Bob-omb and has just met the girl of his dreams, Ramona Flowers (Mary Elizabeth Winstead). Scott learns that he must battle Ramona's seven evil exes, who are coming to kill him. As Scott gets closer to Ramona, his encounters include skateboarders, vegan rock stars, and identical twins. To stay with Ramona, Scott must vanquish all of them before they vanquish him.

http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/

This movie looks awesome!
^I'm very much looking forward to this. I've read some of the comics - and the concept (that melange of "chop-socky", Manga and indie-hipster) is a winner. Plus I love Edgar Wright's directing anyway. Add Mary Elizabeth Winstead's massive Bambi eyes (post-11221-0-1446060561-17772_thumb.gif) and I'm sold...

post-11221-1277509113_thumb.jpg

^Just to hang out with you Red!

(Winstead's sporting pink hair too - I must tell Joe. I believe he's got a 'thing' for that..?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
post-16964-0-1446060560-18405_thumb.jpg

:nicole:

For no apparent reason, my interest in this movie has veered from "not too fussed" to "can't wait" in the space of about a week. :blink:

This movie definitely has indie hipster cred. So, makes sense :whistle:

btw, I'm dying to see it. :blush:

saw it on the first day out with louie-dreadfull. thought it was freaking amazing on Soooooooo many levels. hehe get it, levels :p

anyways... my kid loved this movie more than The Matrix, and is annoyed as fuck at how the 'indie hipster' peeps online knock the movie about.

i think that regardless of the demographic the comic appeals to, the movie was incerdibly kool. its so fun, well acted/edited and in general kick-ass

oh, and ive started to have quite a thing for Michael Cera *dont judge me!!!!

post-16964-0-1446060560-24852_thumb.jpg

lololololololololololol, hes the 'sensitive' gorrilla

I Saw this about 2 weeks ago. i liked it, definatley one for the comic-book lovers out there, however i could not work out if it was a dream or not...anyways, very good, and i love Cera (: i found that asian girl so weird, lol , she was cute though.

I keep comparing this movie to KICK-ASS probs just because it's a comic-bookish movie too. sorry but kick-ass is much better.