Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

Must be VS she is getting ready for? There is no point on working so hard on your body for the SI casting because as stupid as this seems, they actually don't make the models undress or wear bikinis/lingerie, which is stupid considering they are a swimsuit magazine :rofl: 

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Must be VS she is getting ready for? There is no point on working so hard on your body for the SI casting because as stupid as this seems, they actually don't make the models undress or wear bikinis/lingerie, which is stupid considering they are a swimsuit magazine :rofl: 

Really? that's so interesting. Mj doesn't even make them take digitals or anything? I mean I guess they can get those from the models' agencies but one would assume that you would want to see the girl in person in a bikini. That's so funny, just when I thought S.I. couldn't be any bigger of a shit-show. haha

But I agree. It must be VS. Which I'm super pumped for so hopefully she does well.

17 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Really? that's so interesting. Mj doesn't even make them take digitals or anything? I mean I guess they can get those from the models' agencies but one would assume that you would want to see the girl in person in a bikini. That's so funny, just when I thought S.I. couldn't be any bigger of a shit-show. haha

But I agree. It must be VS. Which I'm super pumped for so hopefully she does well.

Yup. I've spoken to different people who have been at castings and they all said SI never asks you to undress for them, you take your digis with you but that's it, they allegedly look more at your personality than anything else, which is okay but I think they should 100% see the girls in their bikini bodies before booking them.

Also looking at the picture seems like Sandra really worked to get toned, and that's the look VS is going for right now. SI doesn't seem to be into six packs, so I'm more inclined to think VS.

Whatever it is tho, I hope she gets it because I've been saying Sandra is VS/SI material for years, it needs to happen goddamn it!

She went to meetings with Women and The Society, which means she is finally getting an NYC agency!! She must have gotten one because otherwise she wouldn't be moving to NYC. Now with a good main agency in NYC Sandra should finally take over and start working with big brands