Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Gavin messaged me a couple days ago. He apparently had no idea the photos initially shot for gq had released.

also saw the new editorial. it's cute, but i feel she's covered up a bit too much. lol.

1 hour ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Gavin messaged me a couple days ago. He apparently had no idea the photos initially shot for gq had released.

also saw the new editorial. it's cute, but i feel she's covered up a bit too much. lol.

The stylist must have put them on his website without telling anyone...Neither Gavin or Sara reposted them.

I'm not too sure if I've seen the whole editorial, but I like it! The styling is nice! I really like the white bralette and white and blue skirt, aswell as the moschino jumpsuit and the cover. Also, I find it strange that now she is wearing in this editorial, swim and lingerie from other brands that not VS. Do you happen to have the whole editorial that you can post here?

26 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

The stylist must have put them on his website without telling anyone...Neither Gavin or Sara reposted them.

I'm not too sure if I've seen the whole editorial, but I like it! The styling is nice! I really like the white bralette and white and blue skirt, aswell as the moschino jumpsuit and the cover. Also, I find it strange that now she is wearing in this editorial, swim and lingerie from other brands that not VS. Do you happen to have the whole editorial that you can post here?

Yeah. Ill try posting it in HQ later. I'm not at home anymore. I posted some pics on ig, rebellfleur just posted them on here.

She's wearing Calzedonia in one of the photos lol

23 minutes ago, RebelleFleur said:

Glamour Spain mq's

Mind sourcing next time... took me longer to edit and upload than for you to save and upload on here...

53 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

VS isn't even in Spain (only fragance stores) so there would be no point in using them