Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I love the video! Sara dis Great:wub: It seems like she isn't going to cannes because of work, but that must mean she is busy, which is great.

Hello guys! Let's all vote Sara for the teen choice awards. This is the perfect moment with the Nick video just comming out. Use #choicemodel #teenchoice and @Sarasampaio -tweet to people like Nick Jonas so he could eetweet, and who is from Portugal try to reach to social media influencer to help! Thank you :heart:

Teen Choice Awards are rigged. The nominations and winners are pre-determined, it's all about who will show up to the award show and PR, fyi.

Sara is shooting the Tory Burch FW '16 campaign today:

ZSTQuNnU.png

Sensation @ tFS/Tory Burch Snapchat

4 hours ago, JazzyJas said:

?

tumblr_o75v0pidCy1u7pgdeo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o75uzzLZWy1u7pgdeo1_500.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These were from GQ Turkey! This was shot more than a year ago but never published bc I think they were changing their style and these photos were from the past style. I hope they released them.

Btw, this just shows us how much Sara has changed physically. I like her more right now in the present.

did she broke up with Oliver or something?

she snapped with her dog saying he was her only love, which would be normal and ordinary, 

but I just saw she tweeted some quote in Portuguese that said something about giving it time,but not all the time.  just enough time. And if one doesn't know how much time to give, then one should give it none, because that time is delaying her. 

Something like this. not exactly. 

whatever it is, it seems to be about moving on. Either personal or work.