Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

^Whoever edited that photo did a very bad job. They wanted it to look summery so they changed the background and then just made the face and body look brighter...but it just looks so bad, specially compared to the original (which I already did not like). That editorial had so many better photos and they keep on reposting this on for covers.

Regarding whatever she is doing today Sadie Newman tweeted her "fingers and toes crossed". It must be something big indeed. As someone previously said it must be movie related, probably a final audition for some role. She has already said "exciting day" twice since she was in the uk, but she did not seem to be doing any shoot, so it could have been also auditions that she got throught, and now is on the final stage.

10 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

OMG guys!! Is Sara no longer an angel?!!

Found this on the Elle UK instagram. Its names Sara as a former VS angel. Please tell me that's a typo or some f'd up British slang word. :cry2::hang:

"Former" in British English has the same meaning in American English. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet until we have more info. Could also be a typo :idk: 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

"Former" in British English has the same meaning in American English. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet until we have more info. Could also be a typo :idk: 

I'm low-key freaking out about that possible typo. gdkifmqq.gif

Just now, brunoexclusive said:

Love the new VS picture. 

I noticed in the interview at the time they said former, but I think it was just a mistake. She has shoot with VS since then...

Anyone know how long Sara's contract with VS is for? Or if it's possible to know that?

Just now, JazzyJas said:

Anyone know how long Sara's contract with VS is for? Or if it's possible to know that?

She originally signed in February of 2015 along with the other 10 new girls. Allegedly most of those contracts were for a year to begin with.

6 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

She originally signed in February of 2015 along with the other 10 new girls. Allegedly most of those contracts were for a year to begin with.

Interesting. Thank you.

Do you think they gave everyone a year to see how they fit and then after the 1 year the remove the girls who didn't sell much?