Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

What we are seeing is a supermodel coming fully into her own. Sara has been a good model--a very good model--who can light up a set, but she is starting to OWN everything she's in. And there's variety here too. Awesome new stuff.

Just download the videos from dredown with the instagram url. Takes 2 seconds.

Can you post it?
I'm not a big enough Sara fan to download and reupload the videos.

All you have to do is go to dredown.com and paste the link in, and you've got the videos.

Just download the videos from dredown with the instagram url. Takes 2 seconds.

Can you post it?
I'm not a big enough Sara fan to download and reupload the videos.

All you have to do is go to dredown.com and paste the link in, and you've got the videos.

Oh ok. Thanks anyways  :flower:

INCREDIBLE for Vogue Portugal. :clap:  I could be wrong but all I see Is supermodel in the making. Sara Is doing It slowly but sooner or later she will conquer both worlds: commercial and HF. It's only a matter of time imo.

Sara's interview- video: http://www.vogue.xl.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/entrevista_sara_sampaio.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1444398306

INCREDIBLE for Vogue Portugal. :clap:  I could be wrong but all I see Is supermodel in the making. Sara Is doing It slowly but sooner or later she will conquer both worlds: commercial and HF. It's only a matter of time imo.

Sara's interview- video: http://www.vogue.xl.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/entrevista_sara_sampaio.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1444398306

what u talking about... she is already a supermodel 

what u talking about... she is already a supermodel 

Supermodel Is quite a strong term. I bet Sara doesn't consider herself one. She's for sure a top model but definitely not a supermodel, neither of the newest angels are.